View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 01:49 PM   #13
Henna

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterW View Post
Anal (Yes / No / pace / how hard): Anal training for the day: 5 times 15 minutes with the dildo. First 10 minutes 60 bpm, last 5 minutes 90 bpm
Ass to mouth (Yes / No / ___ Times): After every anal training session, suck the dildo clean
Anal panty stuffing (Yes / No): No
Stretching (Yes / No / How long): No
Deep throating (Yes / No / Pace): No
Spanking (How hard / How often): Every time before you sit down or laydown 10 hard spanks on both ass cheeks with your hand. You can only sit or lay 20 minutes at time between 8 AM and 12 PM, though you can of course sit back down after new spanks. If you are unable to do this or forget, you need to do double the amount later
Toothpaste (Yes / No / Where / for ___ minutes): No

Edging (___ times): 0
Pussy/Clit play (Yes / No /How long): No
Water enema ( ___ Liter for ___ minutes): 1 liter for 15 minutes whenever you need to poo. Only way you are allowed to poo during the day.
Ice cubes up my ass (Yes / No / How many): 1 ice cube when you are about to eat. You are only allowed to eat until it has melted away.
Wearing collar (Yes / No): Yes

Denial (No Pussy touching for ___ hours): No pussy touching for the whole day
Denial (No Ass touching for ___ hours): You are free to touch your ass as much as you like
Denial (No cumming for ___ hours): See below

Sexting with a random gal allowed (Yes / No): Yes
Pee on ( *insert piece of clothing*): You are not allowed to pee on toilet seat

Cumming this day ( Yes / No /How often): You are allowed to cum only if someone else makes you cum and you must be tied up during it (at least hands and legs).

Rules that I have to follow this day: Other than those already set: When you are alone at home, you need to be naked. All day no panties allowed.

Thank you! I will start with all posts tomorrow or Saturday!

Likes: Anal stretching, ass 2 mouth, deep throating, edging, pussy play, (rarely) enemas, ice cubes up my ass, verbal humiliation

Goals: 1) Being a well trained slave/sub. 2) Being able to take big toys up my ass

Current goal: fitting in my 5cm plug

Dislikes: Pain,Spanking, Long Denial Periods

Limits: Family, Piss, Public, Pics/Vids, Messy

Toys: Small anal Dildo + Medium plug + Large plug + Larger plug + Anal beads 4 cm
Henna is offline   Reply With Quote