View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 10:46 PM   #2245
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Ms Knorke, Ms Sam,

Sorry for no responses as of late, but my illness definitely got the better of me. Between being ill and all the medications, I was not able to do any tasks at all (I was not even going to attempt standing on one foot for 200 strokes since there was no way I could manage that physically given my current condition; but it is on my list of tasks and I will get to it as soon as I am physically able!).

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
Six days isn't a terrible amount of days to have saved up. ... And I pretty much only post because you asked hope you'll get better soon!

One day and five edges hands-free (unless in Chasity).
Thanks so much Ms Knorke! I appreciate Your participation most dearly! You are correct and I will forgo the reduction opportunity, but am very grateful of the offer!

I do ask for a different task though as i cannot edge hands free; is there something else I can do in place of this task? (I am open to other tasks, more edges (5) / strokes (200) then allowed by the rules since this is compensation for not being able to complete Your initial task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post
One day for everyone!

Thank You for the additional day Ms Knorke!

Ms Knorke, Ms Sam,
I am recovering physically, meds still have me a bit woozy, but it will be a few more days before I can actively start to perform these tasks; I am having dental surgery tomorrow, so will be out of tasking for another couple days following, plus friends visiting, so will lack privacy. But I will catch up once I am able. Just wanted to let You both know I am still participating and following Your tasks. Thanks to You both for contributing to this thread even though participation is so slow now!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Spank / bust sets
- gD Blog: (6/6 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - Alted server (5/5 - COMPLETE)
- Discord - gD server (8/8 - COMPLETE)
- Sir M's "super set" (3/3) - COMPLETE
- Miss V's super set (1/2)
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to pain slut joe for this post: