View Single Post
Old 02-02-2021, 05:13 PM   #9
saturn.slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ltakltak View Post
Updated:

For all dares you can only wear a short top. Nothing else. No bottom, no bra, no panties, no diaper unless mentioned. You will have exactly 3 minutes to insert your largest plug and then 2 minutes to cum after the end of the last class for a day, so make you are well warmed up for that.

Monday: medium butt plug in, clothespins on your labia, edge at least twice during the class, tie rope around your boobs, make sure you don't cut circulation, you can wear your smallest bra to hide your nipples

Tuesday: stuff your pussy with ice cubes, medium plug, diaper. no bathroom breaks from the moment you wake up in the morning. You can only pee with the zoom-audio switched on. Text one of the participants in the meeting during the meeting and ask to have a private zoom meeting directly afterwards. Tell them you your mind kept wandering towards them and -if you dare- how you feel that's making you wet.

Wednesday: medium butt plug in, wand on low all the time on your pussy, secured with a crotch rope.

Thursday: You will put an ice cube and edge using your wand every 25 minutes

Sorry, but those are both too public for my liking

19F

Likes: vibrator play, diapers, masturbation control, wetting, edging, ice play, anal, light bondage

Dislikes: hard pain, messy, spankings, clit dares

Limits: public, messing, permanent, pics/vids, eating/food, body writing

Toys: household objects, clothespins, diapers, and a small vibrator wand, buttplugs (s, m, l), rope

PM me a dare and I will do it
saturn.slut is offline   Reply With Quote