View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 04:54 PM   #1078
AngelicSinner
getDare Devil

Are you a boy or a girl?

How old are you? 18

Are you straight, bi or gay?

Do you enjoy anal? If so, state how. Have not tried it enough to enjoy it or not. But it makes me nervous

Do you enjoy bondage? If so, state how. Yes i do. I like to feeling of something else controlling my movements and i like the feel of the restraints.

Do you enjoy spanking? If so, state how.Yes i do, i like the sting of them on different parts of my body, the sensations.

Do you enjoy being embarrassed or humiliated? If so, state how. To some extent i do

Have you ever had sex before? If so, how many times? No

Most amount of sexual partners?0

How often do you masturbate?a few times a week or less

What do you usually masturbate to, and how? I dont typically masturbate to anything other than maybe a fantasy or something like that. Typically ill masturbate by rubbing my clit slowly at first before inserting a finger inside myself and i speed up rubbing my clit.

How many pairs of underwear do you own?Probably about 15-20

What's your favorite style of underwear? Either satin or lace fabric and for panties a thong and bra a demi cup or push up

Are you wearing underwear, and if so what kind are you wearing right now?
not currently
Describe your dream partner. um this is a hard one, but taller than me, toned, doesn't have to be super muscular but fit. Caring and considerate but also strong both physically and mentally/personality.

For the ladies; what is your bra size. For the gentlemen, what's the size of your penis?
34-36 B depending on the brand that makes the bra.
What is your favorite color?
hunter green
What kind of lingerie do you own?
Bra and thong set, a few babydolls, and a teddy.
What kind of sexual toys do you have?
none
Longest orgasm you have ever had?
umm dont know. i dont time them. i more focus on intensity and not time.
Kinkiest thing you've ever done in public?
uh masturbated and came in a cafe restroom
Most humiliated you've ever felt?
Probably when i was in fifth grade and my class went out for recess and we were a uniformed school so the girls had to wear a shirt and i was going down a slide and my skirt got caught at the top and i couldn't unhook it and everyone could see my panties. i was so embarrassed and no one helped me until my MALE teacher had to come over and help me off and i was crying.
Would you be willing to have sex with someone for money?
Not willing but if i was in a situation where i had to to save or help someone else who i loved and they desperately need it than i would.
Would you have sex on camera?
probably not unless i was with someone i really trusted and we both agreed it would stay between the two of us.
Have you ever posted a naked picture of yourself on camera?
no
Would you be willing to be a master/mistress?
not sure
Have you ever wanted a master/mistress?
no
Ever worn the opposite gender's clothing?
a tee shirt but besides that no.
Ever stolen anything?
yes.
Weirdest thing you find attractive? um dont think its necessarily weird but a bit of stubble on a man?

21/Straight Female/ Sub

Still Exploring my Likes/ Dislikes/ Limits
AngelicSinner is offline   Reply With Quote