Thread: Omegle Stories
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 09:15 PM   #11
ooh

Send a message via MSN to ooh

I Often go on omegle when i get really horny. I have had so much luck in there.

My favorite things is being a slave when there is a group of girls. (they often say yes just for the lulz so it’s a win win with my humiliation fetish)

Things I have done are dance slutty in a bra and g-string or thong (many times)
Anal play with a hairbrush, my dildo, and a lot of different things. + Ass to mouth (many times)
Eating my own cum by licking it from a plate or a self facial upside down against the wall(many times)
Gag or suck on the dildo(many times)
Punch and slap my dick(many times)
Hump things(many times)
Act like a dog(a few times)
wedgies, spanking( a few times)
And also some different wet play in the bathroom(just a few times)
Ruined orgasm/orgasm control ( a few times whenever there is a domme that knows of it)

And a lot more small humiliating things like stuffing the panties in my mouth, on my head, or even up the ass. Writing things on myself, pose for pics, slapping my face, Dance naked, stripteases, jerk of instructions, nippleplay etc.

The best part is a fair share of the girls often teases me back, and help me cum. Some just a little others go all the way and more lol. On some occasions we have also switched roles and they have been the slave. I have also gotten a few 5-10 minute shows from couples.

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=8017

ooh is offline   Reply With Quote