Thread: Genital torture
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2022, 06:24 PM   #43
sexyseniorctzn
Distinguished Member

Do you have male or female genitalia? Male
Do you like your genitals being tortured? If so, how much do you like it? I have been doing cbt since I was a little kid. Long before I had hair down there. Love it.

What kind of pain do you like to receive there? I am open to just about anything. Often experiment just to see what something would feel like.

What do you like about it? I just love the feeling of pain I get from hurting myself. No idea why

What kind of toys/items (if any) do you use for genital torture? I have a wide range of toys. There is a picture of some of them on my profile. Mostly ropes, cords, crushing and striking implements. Lots of household things and a few of my own make. Also a weak TENS machine and a couple of vibrators.

Have you ever physically been tortured by someone else there? Or only online? I have never had anyone else to play with since I was a kid. I do play online when I get someone who will work me over.
Has any pain ever caused any visible marks? What kind of marks and how long did they last? I try to not do anything that will leave lasting marks. I have had marks on my cock that lasted a few days though.
What was the most amount of pain you ever received there? Did you still 'enjoy' it? One of my best was dragging a 20 lb weight with a cord just behind my cockhead. Left me sore for days. Love stretching my balls with ropes or a parachute.
Have you ever gone too far? How so? Not really gone too far. It's hard to push yourself that hard.
Do you have any tips for others how might want to experiment with receiving this kind of pain? Just experiment to find out what you like. Don't be afraid to try other things. Listen to your body and don't overdo it. Someone else will push you much harder than you can do yourself. Just ask yourself what would it feel like if I did this?

Click my album for a picture of most of my toys. Will use them on cam.

Limits are anal, excrement, involving other people, illegal, lasting marks no cross dressing any nudity will use a mask or no face.

Growing old is a good thing we all want to do but I don't have to BE old.

Whereby whereby.com/sexyseniorctzn

Kik: dogjockey

Skype Dogjockey Bearman
sexyseniorctzn is offline   Reply With Quote