View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 03:26 PM   #1
HypoMonkey

Default The Secret [Fiction]

I very realy finish the stories I start here so I have dared myself to start and finish this new one... here it goes... btw there is a punishment if I don;t finish it

The secret is that I have never plyed truth or dare, never! Not the stupid, 'dance around the room singing Ba Ba Black Sheep' at party's when I was 9, never answering the question 'Who would you like to sleep with'. I'm the big I am...
"Course I've played TorD" I'd say to my friends, "Sure I'll come over tonight and play TorD!", that was the line that sunk me... that is the line that will finish me, reveal my secret.

It started yesterday, well the day before, my friend Daniel, was having a sleepover for his 15. He phoned me up and said...
"Hay Thomas! Its my party this weekend, wanna come over Friday to Sunday, Me, You, the rest of the boys, comeing?"
"Yeah" I said, not noing he was the biggest TorD player in our year. So then yesterday comes and he phones me again,
"Hay Thomas!" but this time his voice sounded croaky and tearful, "You still coming tomorrow?"
"yeah" I replied, slightly conmfused,
"Good, good, just so you now, it'll just be me and you, Ian's party was Friday to Sunday aswell, everyone wants to go to his,
"yeah, sure, yeah, i'm still coming" I said, the phone went dead. I sudden;y felt a samll vibration on my leg, reaching into my pocket, pulling out my phone and sliding open happened bnaturally, I rea the text,
"Thankyou"

So the day came, we spent the whole day in the pool, when the deadly words came out,
"Have you played TorD?"
"Course I've played TorD"
"Wanna play TorD?"
"Sure..."

Hehe... burnt burgers
HypoMonkey is offline   Reply With Quote