View Single Post
Old 04-17-2014, 11:44 AM   #30
Tibbar2

Quote:
Originally Posted by shilohs_candy View Post
What would your multi-media presentation be on?

Who would win in a fight, Dark_Controller or the Incredible Hulk?

What is your favorite color (and 'why' if there is a why!)

You are given $20,000 to spend on a trip. Where do you go and what do you do with it?

Ever fart during sex/foreplay and how was it 'received'? lol
Well, if I had a kink friendly audience I would put together a multimedia presentation with pictures and quotes from Dark and me. He can be remarkably sweet and romantic so I would like to capture that part of our relationship. I’ve already started a Master Playlist in iTunes with songs that mean something to both of us. I’m sure one of those songs would make an appropriate musical score.

Dark has already told me the answer to that one so it’s easy. Dark would win easily. However, I am afraid of what happened in the Avengers when Loki underestimated the power of the Incredible Hulk. I would hate to see Master flung about so.
Peach. I grew up with three older brothers in a three-bedroom house with one bathroom. My Mom tried putting me in one of the bedrooms with my oldest brother but I just sat on the bed and cried. When she came in to ask me why, I explained that his half of the room included the door and I couldn’t get out. He had kindly marked the line with masking tape and threatened me with some horrible punishment if I crossed onto his side. Even when I had the room to myself, it wasn’t really my own. There was horrible wallpaper with traffic signs and primary colors everywhere. When my Mom finally let me redesign it I chose peach walls with pretty flowered wallpaper. Very girly.

I would be booking a trip for the UK. I’m sure that the ocean separating me and Dark is wondering why I curse it all the time. I haven’t traveled internationally except for Mexico and Canada so it would be nice to see the Motherland. Pictures can only get you so far. Plus it would finally give me a chance to do all those things I described to Dark. Yummy.

I can’t think of a time that I’ve farted during sex. If I did, neither one of us made a big deal about it. However, as I learned from P. Diddy, a woman should not hide her farts from a man if she is serious about the relationship. “I know she farts. If she can hide that from me, what else is she hiding?”
Tibbar2 is offline   Reply With Quote