View Single Post
Old 02-17-2019, 02:17 PM   #3
Consensus
Distinguished Member

Well, I'm not sure that my experience is what you're looking for. But I've only had one, from my wife, and it was... well, I loved that she was doing it but she has an over-active gag reflex (so she could manage only the tip) and wasn't really into it, so it was a bit disappointing. I loved the feeling of her tongue and mouth, but I think she baulked at the feeling of my cock and the taste. So... About five minutes' worth of semi-nice feeling that I would love to retract because of the trauma it caused her. That's it, that's all I have to go on.

I should point out, she offered to BJ, I have never pushed nor even asked. I tried to help, but she told me to shut up and not to let my hands anywhere near, so I didn't. I have gone down on her many times but she says she doesn't like that as she cums and then falls asleep leaving me hanging. I've tried to tell her that this is fine but she won't have it.

So... yeah.

old/transwoman/attracted to Females & Femininity/shaved pubes, legs and armpits

And that's all she has to say about that.
Consensus is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Consensus for this post: