View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 08:03 AM   #42
trin

Sorry we missed you biker.

Ok - so after zfactorz had to go, Sparty and I ended up playing the game for real. It definitely works well for 2 people - we had a very close game, ending with both of us naked and Sparty covered in cum.

It definitely needs each player to post their new score in the chat at the end of their turn so everyone can see what's going on.

We also played with online cards, which meant that the deck was reset for each draw - this skews the odds of getting particular cards - e.g. only 2 Jacks came up the whole game. I think it would be more exciting with a real deck where the odds of a card coming up go up as you play through the deck.

In a group game with any more than 3 players, I think it would almost be worth having one person just to deal and score (maybe that would give someone a chance to learn the game before playing themselves).

Anyway - a really cool game Heaps of tension and fun

Who's in for the next one?

Limits: denial, cross-dressing, slavery, face (until I know you well), gross, heavy pain, risky public, social suicide, you know, the usual...

Kik: trinagain
trin is offline   Reply With Quote