Thread: Fiction: Girlfriends Surprise
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2020, 04:39 PM   #20
Tommytomjj

“Before I say who’s doing what, is there any sort of punishment for not completing a dare?” Jay asked Meg, still buying his time to think of something good.

“Oh of course babe. The punishment for not completing a dare will be that the other four people can do whatever they want to you, no limits.” Meg answered.

“But let’s say I failed a dare.” Kate interrupted, “how are you guys gonna make me do something?”

“Well, it will be four versus one. I’m sure the four people will find a way to pin you down and tie you up if they have to!” Meg answered again, quite excitedly this time.

“Oh okay, so we’ll literally be forced into a punishment then. That sounds exciting, which of you pussies is it gonna be then?” Kate joked confidently.

Everyone smirked a little, but in reality they were all quite nervous about losing. The tension had risen again between the five naked friends, some of who had met each other for the first time today. They were all against each other from now on, and it was every person for them-self.

“Okay, I’ve got one.” Jay said cheerfully.

He knew that daring two girls would be a mistake, since they’d be able to immediately get revenge on him, so he intentionally chose one victim.

“Annie, have you had a good day so far?” He asked sarcastically, desperately trying to hold in his obvious devious smile.

Annie’s face turned serious all of a sudden. She was finally regretting tormenting him over the years as it was suddenly catching up with her. She listened anxiously.

“You’re going to masturbate. Finger your pussy, rub your clit. Do everything to make yourself cum as hard as you can.” Jay stated.

Annie burst out with laughter. She couldn’t believe her luck, and she had been so horny since this all started. The beautiful blonde began to sit down comfortably and spread her legs. Just as she was about to start, Jay threw her phone to her.

“Oh, and you’re gonna go live on Instagram whilst you do it.” He said so smoothly.

“Fuck off!” Annie retaliated, “everything we made you do involved only us five and none of it was recorded!” She couldn’t control her voice as she got louder and louder as she became more angry.

“Calm down slut” Jay answered. “You’ve had your fun, now it’s time for well, you to have more fun, just let everyone know about it!” He laughed. “It’s within Meg’s rules so if you want a punishment, let us know.”

Annie stared at him menacingly. The rest of the girls remained silent as they knew that Jay was correct. However, they didn’t dare try to reason with Annie whilst she was like this; she would simply snap back at them without listening to their point. The silence lasted a lifetime. Jay sat smiling happily at Annie, whilst she looked like she was ready to pounce on him any moment.

“Fine.” She said. “I’ll do it, but let me make this very clear. You will regret this.” She said furiously at Jay.

Annie unlocked her phone as the rest of the group gathered behind her, making sure to keep out of the cameras shot. They all stayed quite whilst she brought up Instagram and clicked to go live. She immediate put on the front camera and turned it facing the ground to make sure no one would see her face. With her other hand, she slowly started rubbing her gorgeous wet pussy.

“Lights, camera, action!” Jay shouted happily, and Annie picked up her phone to show anyone watching exactly what she was doing. The camera got a perfect view of her whilst she pleasures herself with her fingers. She tried to keep it as still as possible, but the pleasure she felt was making it difficult not to wriggle. Her speed increased as she began moaning louder and louder, knowing that she was going to cum soon since she had been horny and wet for hours.

In the meantime, Paige brought up Annie’s Instagram feed on her own phone and the rest of the group began to watch. Paige pointed to the number on the top right corner of the screen.

“Oh my God! She’s got 155 viewers!” She whispered excitedly, hoping not to be heard on Annie’s feed.

The group watched on, amazed that Annie was doing this. She had always been a bit of a show off, and always very confident about her body. However, nobody would’ve predicted that she would ever do this. The number of viewers increased towards 200 as lots of Annie’s followers noticed what she was doing. Suddenly, just as Annie was about to cum, the feed was shut down. She moaned loudly, shaking her legs violently and throwing her head back in orgasmic pleasure. She couldn’t control herself as the feeling rushed through her entire body. The rest of the group looked up from Paige’s phone just in time to witness the live show, as Annie screamed in pleasure. They were all gobsmacked that she did this, but also extremely turned on by the show that they had just witnessed. There really were no prisoners in this game, and whoever lost was going to have to do something horrendous.

Annie opened her eyes after a few moments. Her anger had left her face, and she was now glowing. She hadn’t noticed that her feed was shut down, and her Instagram was probably banned, but she didn’t need to be told right now.

“I don’t want to know any details. It’s my turn isn’t it?” Annie said sharply, avoiding any comments about what had just happened.

“Who’s it gonna be then?” Jay asked joyfully.

Likes: masturbation, humiliation, nipple torture, bladder control, dice, wedgies, cbt, small anal, games, bets, pain

Dislikes: anal, edging, pee, scat, a2m, ice, messy, icy hot, hidden public, CEI

Limits:face pics, corner time, cross dressing

Toys: Vibrating butt plug, vibrating prostate massager, clothes pegs, rope/ string, blindfold, handcuffs, icy hot, elastic bands, chastity cage, cock rings, other household items

PM Dares

My First Story!

My Second Story!
Tommytomjj is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to Tommytomjj for this post: