Thread: twins
View Single Post
Old 09-20-2021, 01:49 AM   #8
i am derek

“Ok girls it’s time for one of you to do their initiation and it’s your last chance to back out if you want to or if you are willing to go through with the initiation and show us how bad you want to join by embarrassing yourself then Joan will flip a coin to see who dose their initiation first and the other girl will do theirs tomorrow.”

Both Karen and Kim looked over at each other and then nodded in agreement at the other girls then Joan pulled out a coin and got it ready to flip. “Heads or tails Karen?”

“Heads” Karen said as Joan flipped the coin letting it fall to the ground in front of Karen and Kim as they watched it bounce on the ground and finally it came to a stop landing on tails. “It looks like Kim is the lucky girl to be initiated first.” Joan said as she watched one of the other girls take Kim by the hand and pull her over to the bag that was sitting on the table while another girl took Karen away from the area so as not to give her any idea of her own initiation fate the following day.

Most of the girls walked away in the direction of the club room where the other girl had taken Karen to keep her company and have some fun while keeping her busy for the morning until Kim’s initiation was finished and she had come back to the club room leaving Kim with Joan and two other girls with Kim.

They inspected what Kim was wearing for her initiation.

Because it was a warm day she was wearing her blue denim shorts that had a zip and a button in the front that was held up by a belt that ran around the top of them. She also had on a blue t-shirt she had tucked into the top of her shorts as well as black ankle socks and a pair of white adidas shoes with three black stripes on them.

“What color bra and panties do you have on? Joan asked while looking at Kim.

Thinking to herself that they were going to try and embarrass her little to start off the initiation with some questions she decided to go along with it and answer anything they wanted to ask. “I have my black bra on and a pair of cotton panties that are blue.”

One of the girls reached into the bag and pulled out a strip of bandage and proceeded to blindfold Kim so she was completely in the dark and not being able to see anything. “This is so you do not know where you will be going until you get there and we are doing this because we promised we would not let you do anything around your friends or people you know so we have some of our own friends that have never met you and places to go where no one knows you said he girl that blindfolded her.

Kim was not sure of what was going to happen in her initiation and she wanted to ask but she had promised to go through with it so she kept quiet and said to herself that whatever happens she would prove to them that she was strong enough to do whatever they thought up but also thinking about how nervous she really was about her initiation.

“Put your hands behind your back Kim” Joan said to her as Kim complied then she could feel something cold on her wrists and she could hear a couple of clicks as she realized that Joan had put some handcuffs on her restricting her arm movements.

About five minutes later Kim could hear a car pulling up just outside the fence and a car horn sound. “That’s our ride Kim.” Joan said as they took Kim by both arms and led her away to the car. Kim stood by the car and she could hear the other girls as they talked to the two female occupants of the car.

“So this is the girl you have been talking about , she will do just fine and it’s not every day we can find a girl that will humiliate herself like this so we will make the most of it while we have her.

Kim could hear the boot open and one of the girls told her to climb in and they shut the boot leaving Kim to think “they must be going to leave me in here instead of me sitting in the car. Kim heard the car start up and she could feel the car going through the pot holes in the road.

It seemed like hours as Kim lay in the boot giving her plenty of time to think about what she would have to do then finally the car came to a stop and she could hear Joan and the other girls get out of the car and stand near the boot talking as she hoped that they would let her out soon and she could finaly see where she was.
i am derek is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to i am derek for this post: