Thread: twins
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2021, 04:35 AM   #4
i am derek

One week later.

It was Friday afternoon and Karen and Kim sat in their room doing homework and listening to music when Joan knocked on their room door and peeked her head around door to greet them. “Can I come in? I have good news for you two.”

“Come in Joan and tell us the good news.”
“It’s about the club Said Joan as she sat down on Karen’s bed then continued to say “The next meeting of the club is tomorrow at the old abandon building site where we went last week and you to have to make a decision by six o’clock tonight whether you want to join the club officially. Then I can call the other girls and let them know so they can get an initiation ceremony set up for each of you.”

“What initiation? Kim said in a curious voice, what sort of an initiation do they have in mind?”

“Well we all had to go through an initiation to join and each one will be humiliating and embarrassing but if you really want to join the club so much you will have to prove to the other girls that each of you will do anything by showing your loyalty to the club no matter how embarrassed you may feel during the initiation.” Joan replied as she sat there on the bed watching Karen and Kim possess what they were just told.

“Will we have to take our clothes off in front of them during the initiation like the girl had to do last week for her birthday? And what do you think they will make us do for our initiation?” Kim asked as she closed her homework book then sat up on her chair and waited for Joan to answer her.

“I’m guessing by sometime during the initiation you will lose your clothes and the other girls in the club are hoping you to will join so they can see what you to look like nude. It has been a discussion with them for the last week to see what a couple of red head twins look like nude and embarrassed, they even want the initiation to be something special for you to they went so far as to go online to the Getdare site and make a forum for ideas for each of you and from what I have seen they picked some good ideas for you to.”

“I need an answer soon and you ether join or have nothing to do with the club again, those are the rules now before you make a decision have you any more questions about the club?” Joan asked the two girls as they thought about what she had just said to them.
i am derek is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to i am derek for this post: