View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 11:40 PM   #550
toysadge

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterforsubs View Post
Simple dare to start. You'll need an ice cube, something to put in your mouth to keep it open eg ball gag or piece of fruit - apple, orange something like that. Ruler or cane - something hard to punish your ass with. A towel. A jar or cup.

1. Strip naked.
2. Go somewhere private - no one gets to see you perform except me and the other members.
3. Get up on your bed or sofa or whatever.
4. Get on your knees on all fours with your ass up in the air doggie style. Spread the towel beneath you. Put your head against the headboard if it's a bed or the back of the sofa. Bury your head in that and spread your legs wide. Remember you must be completely naked and make sure your ass is raised high.
5. Put the gagging object in your mouth so your mouth is held wide open.
6. Put the ice cube up your ass and hold it in - clench your buttocks to do this.
7. With one hand grab the shaft of your cock and point it towards the seat of the sofa or the mattress or whatever - in other words pointing down. Put the cup or jar underneath your cock and make sure you are aiming at it. Start wanking making sure to point your cock downwards into the container you are using. You are going to be milked.
8. Take the ruler or cane and smack your ass with it 10 times while you wank.
9. Come on the tenth stroke. You must make sure you come at exactly the right moment - not too early or too late - you can judge this yourself.
10. Make sure you cum properly into the jar or container you are using.
11. Post me the pics of your cum in the jar and your reports on this exercise. Make me aware whether you enjoyed being milked. If you are suitable you can perform for me on cam to repeat your milking.

This is an exercise which is suitable for most of the farm animals on here. I expect a high uptake.
sounds good, but I can't cum as I'm in chastity

likes, limits and toys

in chastity since 4 Nov 13 until at least March 18 2014

looking for a switch female to play with, preferably in the same time zone, or at least within a few hours.
toysadge is offline   Reply With Quote