View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 01:35 AM   #52
llll4343
getDare Sweetheart

Yesterday, as i wake up i put in my ringgag and my nipple clams such as cuffs and collar before I did my morning punches and hourly punches and 500 spanks. I cried a lot into it and layed whimpering on the floor. After that i brushed my teeth and then i brushed my ass with the tooth brush. It was quite burning a lot with a cool sensation at the same time. Later I did my 50 rubberband snaps to my cock and cried. For lunch I first covered my balls in hot sauce which burned heavily. Then to my lunch punches I doubled over 12 times, crying in my gag. For my whipping time then with counting, i just mumbled the numbers through the gag but doubled over every hit of that 10 i had to count. For the plug licking i took the underwear out and placed it back in after. Then i did my 100 rubberband snaps to my cock and each ball and cried loudly. Then i had to do the hot shower and applied hot sauce to my genitals which made me whimpering from the burning pain. Then to the mouthsoaping task i lathered up my mouth for 5 minutes and then spent 5 more minutes in the corner. Then i listened the hypnosis tape. Then i did my evening routine and i whimpered in pain a lot. After that i tied myself up with gag and nipple clamps and tried to sleep which was just possible after the battery went empty.

KiK: ichigo126

PM Dares

Clothes and Toys

Likes/Punishments/Limits

PM me to control my Lovense edge and add my Lovense Account llll4343
llll4343 is offline   Reply With Quote