Thread: Fiction: Roommates
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2020, 12:01 PM   #30
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 20

The girls quickly eat their breakfast, except for Julia who only has a few bites. Instead Julia sat still, nervous and embarrassed about showing her pussy to their waiter. To her luck, another waiter comes by and gives the girls the check and collects payment. Julia is relieved, as she gets up and realizes she may never have to see Jackson again. She knows one thing for sure, she will never come back to this restaurant again.
Julia follows her roommates out to their car, where she gets into the back seat.
“You completed the first part of the challenge.” Allie said, looking back at Julia. “Only 2 more parts to go.”
“How do you feel about it?” Allie asked
“Horrible” Julia said, her voice cracking from nervousness. “He saw my privates, he was looking right at them.”
Allie laughed. “First of all, its called your pussy; not your privates. Say it.”
“My... my... puss... pussy.” Julia said, feeling dirty for saying a word she was always taught was vulgar.
“Secondly, there is a lot more he could have done with your pussy then just look at it. Looking isn’t so bd.”
Julia disagrees, as she feels that it was horrible to have him look, but she decides it is best not to vocalize her concern.

“So here is the deal!” Reagan said. “We are going to let you decide what happens next.”
Julia is nervous for whatever challenge comes next.
“We can either stick with our original deal or we have a counteroffer.”
“What kind of a counteroffer?” Julia ask, nervous about what this could possibly mean.
“I have a classmate from last semester who I owe a favor to.” Allie said. “He’s a bit of a nerd and has no experience with girls.”
Julia is afraid of where this offer is going.
“For 30 minutes, you will do whatever he says.” Allie said. “If you do this without arguing, your challenges for the day will be over.”
“It’s up to you.” Reagan said. “Just so you know, if you decide to stick with the original challenge then he will be the person that you go naked in front of. So either way, he will be seeing you naked.”
“What kind of stuff will I have to do to him?” Julia asked
“Don’t worry.” Allie said. “We will be there and make sure he does not hurt you, take photos of you or have sex with you. Those will be off limits.”
“Or if you’d rather, you can stick with the original challenge.” Reagan added. “Just know that he will see you naked and you’ll still have to show your tits to one other person.”

Julia is conflicted. She now knows that no matter what she will be naked in front of this boy. Her biggest fear was that he would hurt her or try take her virginity, which she has now been assured would not happen
Although the idea of either challenge makes her nervous, she feels the 30 minutes will be her better option.
“Ill do it.” Julia said “The 30 minutes with the boy.”
“Alright.” Allie said. “Good choice.
“Let’s head back home.” Reagan said, as she drove towards their house. “He can meet us there.”
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post: