Thread: Fiction: Roommates
View Single Post
Old 10-23-2020, 09:15 AM   #28
Lushrant
getDare Sweetheart

Chapter 18

“Let’s go to my room.” Reagan said, as Allie got up and put her bikini bottoms back on. Julia took one good look at Allie’s pussy before it was hidden, then quickly followed Reagan towards her room.
“Now a few differences you should know about me” Reagan said as they arrived into the master bedroom. “First off all, I prefer to be fully nude when I’m having having sex”.
With this, she reached behind her back and unclipped her bikini top, letting it fall to the ground. For the first time, Julia had a view of Reagan’s breasts. They were much larger than hers, with a nice firmness to them. Her nipples were also much larger and pointed outward.
Reagan then reached down and removed her bikini bottoms, leaving her fully naked. Julia took a moment to check out Reagan’s pussy. Her slit was small and tight, with a flap of skin hanging between the middle. Unlike Julia and Allie, she had a strip of hair that went above her slit.

“Now lay down on the bed.” Reagan ordered.
“Why am I laying down if I’m the one eating you?” Julia questioned, confused.
“Don’t argue.” Allie ordered. “Just do it.”
“Okay.” Julia said, as she laid down flat on the bed. She closed her legs tightly together, trying to avoid getting any of her wetness of Reagan’s soft comforter.
Reagan then climbed up on the bed, crawling forward to line her body up with Julia’s face. Reagan stood up on the bed and positioned herself directly above Julia’s face to where 1 leg was on one side of her head and one leg was on the other. Julia looked up, admiring the transition between Reagan’s ass crack and her slit. Reagan lowered her body onto Julia’s face, leaving only about an inch between Julia’s mouth and Reagan’s slit.
“The other thing you should know about me is that I prefer your tongue in my hole rather than on my clit.” Reagan said. “Now get started.”

Julia opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, allowing it touch the outside of Reagan’s slit. Julia quickly located her opening and quickly darted her tongue inside of it, allowing her tongue to penetrate the soft and wet hole. Although Reagan tasted sweet like Allie, the taste was different but still enjoyable. Julia took a moment to feel around her tight hole with her tongue before pulling it out and pushing it back in. This seemed to be working, as Reagan started to softly moan. Julia noticed Reagan hand’s appear in front of her face, which caused her to quickly stop.
“Keep going.” Reagan said. “I’m going to play with my clit while you focus on my hole.”
Julia took the order and went back to what she was doing, quickly pushing her tongue in and out of Reagan’s tight entrance.
“Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh” Reagan moaned as Julia kept pleasuring her orally.
“Go faster!” Reagan said, as she moaned softly.
Julia did as told, increasing the speed at which she was inserting her tongue into Reagan.
“Mmmmmmmm” Reagan moaned, as she increased the speed in which she was rubbing her clit.
Julia tongue was getting tired, she hopped this was almost over.
“I’m getting close.” Reagan announced. “Don’t slow down.”
“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” Reagan moaned, as she reached the point of climax.

Julia felt Reagan’s hole tighten around her mouth as Reagan came hard and fast. What happened next took Julia by surprise! A clear liquid sprayed out of Reagan’s pussy, some landing in Julia’s mouth and the rest coating Julia’s face and chest.
“Oh my god.” Julia thought to herself “Did she just pee on me?”
Julia spit out the salty liquid. It did not taste like pee, or at least what Julia imagined pee would taste like. Julia felt utterly disgusted.
“Oh” Reagan said, through her deep breathing. “I should have mentioned that I’m a squirter.”
Julia wiped her face with her hand, trying to get as much of the liquid away from her mouth as possible.
“Yes, you should’ve mentioned that.” Julia said, surprised by how much liquid had come out Reagan.

Reagan got out of her position and laid back on the bed, leaving the two naked girls laying next to each other. Julia felt awkward by this and quickly got up.
“You did good today.” Allie said. “And based on how wet your pussy is, I think it safe to say you enjoyed yourself.”
Julia knew she was right, as she looked down to see her own crack glistening from the wetness that covered it. She was soaking.
“Why don’t you get a shower to clean yourself up and go to bed? Allie suggested. “We have a lot planned for tomorrow”
Julia agreed and went to the bathroom. She took a cold shower before drying herself off, brushing her teeth and finally going to bed.
Lushrant is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Lushrant for this post: