View Single Post
Old 09-25-2021, 11:28 PM   #40
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garry0993 View Post
You can have permission to pee but you have to edge first.

And then you have to break it into 4 short peeing. every time you stop edge again.
Thankyou for the permission!!

About 2 am now! I realised I had a uni submission and after completing your task I was up completing it till now!

I just want to say this one was absolutely cruel 🥵

I ran into my washroom, didn't lock the door but my roommates were anyway sleeping. I had changed into shorts after coming to the dorm and wasn't wearing panties as the ones I had been wearing the entire day was totally drenched.

I took my shorts off being completely naked from waist down.

The first edge was fine, I got through it easy.

But the stop start peeing with edging was horrible but so fucking hot 🥵🥵

I almost moaned out so loud involuntarily and I have no idea if that woke my roommates up.

It was very very difficult to stop peeing and hold it while finger fucking my pussy and then repeating the same thing.

Towards the end, my legs became so weak that I couldn't even stand up straight and I peed on myself the final 4th time.

Took me a while to get up and clean everything. I was horribly turned on by the entire thing and only I know how I managed to not cum.

Then I wore my shorts back and got to completing my uni work!

Can't thankyou enough for this torture xx

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Drippingsub for this post: