View Single Post
Old 12-13-2022, 01:12 PM   #2
Uklad23

I did it! It was my first time trying this sort a play, so I was a bit apprehensive, but I managed to do the entire thing...

I ended up with a very wet floor, and a ruined pair of undies. The last few steps of constant pushing gave me no hope of saving my dignity- as I just full on wet myself constantly. I also ended up with a very squashed shit in my boxer briefs. It glued itself to my ass and my undies, which acted like a pseudo butt plug. With every push, I felt my undies stretch, and then contract again as I prepared for another push... All the while pissing myself.

I obviously had a great time, but now I have to figure out what to do with this pair of ruined underwear. For my first time doing this sort of thing I think I did well, and I reckon I'd be up for doing more of these sort of dares. Thank you for posting it!

Asl- 24, male, UK, gay

Likes: piss/ toilet play, light CBT, light bondage, body writing, light exposure, humiliation.

Limits: TPE, FF, blood, Permanent damage, heavy scat, sissy, abdl, blackmail, total exposure, sissyfication

PM dares
Uklad23 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Uklad23 for this post: