Old 02-09-2017, 12:36 PM   #78
sir sam
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay878 View Post
SOO VERY SORRY I DID NOT POST A REPORT

Court caught up with me today.

I did more, I did 70 minutes of cornertime

- How did you experience your cornertime?
So this time, as soon as I got home from court, I'd set a timer for 70 minutes and INSTANTLY get in the corner. Being in the court room I was very fidgety. What was in store for me was on my mind the whole time! I stuck to my promise and as soon as I got home, I set the timer, got in the corner with my nose touching the wall and my time started.

- What were your thoughts at the beginning of your cornertime?
The price of being evil was a lot for me. But I thought I would be fine. I'd try to think of something to entertain myself though I am not very creative hence I get bored really fast. About 5-10 minutes in I was already bored out of my mind.

- What were your thoughts at the middle of your cornertime?
About 30-40 minutes in I was getting tired from standing, hence I was standing in court. I told myself if you really have to, you can slide down and sit as long as my nose was still touching the wall and my hands stayed behind my back. But I forced myself to stay standing as long as I could. I wanted to stand throughout the whole thing.

- What were your thoughts at the end of your cornertime?
Towards the end around what I believe to be 55-60 mark I had to sit down. I lasted pretty long standing but there is only so long I can stand, my doctor does not like my standing on my feet more than 2 hours at a time. I kinda wanted to cry because I was just so bored and wanted to do something, anything. I tried to think of what I would write next for my book or what I would eat for dinner but I was just so bored. "Almost there. It shouldn't be much longer" is what I had to keep telling myself, again, price of evil. I had another party when time hit. I do not think I will EVER be able to go any longer than what I just did. There is just no way.

EDIT: If you get mad at me for posting my reports very late, I can always do another corner time to make up for it haha
Well,... you did great!
It's a special report. It's nice to see your slight regret. Oh yes you wanted to give my pet 5 minutes extra. But you had to suffer for it. I thank you for your brave excersize. As you have read my pet also admires and respects what you did.
Your time was definitely different than last time. For some reason you did not find the real relaxing state of acceptance. Your mind kept working. You kept thinking about how hard it was. You were bored,.. bored, bored and bored. That's remarkable. It's probably because ypu did your cornertime with the objective to annoy my pet. I don't know. As MarvHarvey once said,.. it's just nice to read the different sessions.

All together,.. well done!!!! Great report!!!
Don't worry about being late, it's actually nicely in time.

Soo... 70 minutes done,... 75 minutes is challenged.
But as you all know,.. my pet will do that. In fact,... she is doing it now i'm typing this comment.

She will report as well

After that dave47630 has reserved a spot for sunday.
It's amazing how this thread is developing.

Proud owner of sweet little pet

Want to read? my pets 2016-awarded story