Thread: Scenarios
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 04:26 AM   #61
sissybill
Distinguished Member

Scenario #1- You're in a kinky relationship and you're in bondage naked. You're partner then whips out a phone and takes a photo of you. They give you a choice of everyone receiving the photo on their phone or you must go out to a bar and be naked there for the entire night and let anyone touch you. = go out to a bar and be naked there for the entire night and let anyone touch you. =

Scenario #2- You're mistress/master locks you up in chastity. They give you a choice of having a orgasm every other month or a orgasm every other week but you have to lick their feet clean everyday. = every other month

Scenario #3- You're kidnapped by group of men and they lock you in a dungeon without anyone knowing. You are now their slave to be used for sexual pleasures. They give you a choice of being a slave for giving blowjobs and handjobs or a slave for anal. blow jobs n hand jobs

Scenario #4- You're in a changeroom and somebody stole all your clothes. You're stuck in you underwear with nothing to wear. You see two bags with clothes in both. One of the bags has a pink dress that can cover your top and bottom. The other bag has a white shirt but no pants so only your top will be covered. = pink dress

Scenario #5- You're friend of opposite sex got really drunk woke up in a room naked surrounded by people. They give you the choice of fucking your friend(if you're a woman, you use a strapon) or being fucked by your friend. = being fucked by friend

Scenario #6- You're being punished by you're master/mistress and they tie you up in the opposite sex's washroom. Anyone can use you for whatever they want like blowjobs or sex. You can go against it but you get your ass beaten raw. omg id never go againest it
.public dares n tasks / i love to be exposed
forced gay-sex with pic/videos/indoors/outdoors

my kik is sissycandy2464

Dislikes: scat n cbt

my lovense app name is sissybill if yu hav the app send a friend request
sissybill is offline   Reply With Quote