View Single Post
Old 05-01-2020, 01:39 PM   #1
GER66

Default Kik peek-a-boo extended

While playing peekaboo and some other famous kik threads I had the idea to combine some of these to spice things up. Here's how it works, of course pictures must not be in your limits:

You post a message here saying you're in, for how long, and how daring you are (level 1-5). Don't forget your kik if it's not in your signature. Anyone can then message you peek-a-boo extended on kik, and at the next convenient place, as soon as possible you must stretch out your waistband and send them a picture looking down at your underwear - congratulations for doing level 1.

Depending on which level you said you're in, they can then repeatedly kik you "show me more", increasing the level each time:
In level 2 you have to stretch out your underwear too and reveal what's hiding within. For level 3 you'll drop down your pants and underwear und give a full view to your privates. In level 4 you get excited and will show them a picture of your wet pussy or hard cock. Level 5 finally means you will have to edge and show your denied wet pussy or denied erect cock.

Just choose a level for yourself you're comfortable with, you know you can edit your post anytime and extend your time or level if you like to. Should you get a request beyond your agreed level, just answer "sorry, last level". If you already got 5 requests within one day, you may refuse further requests saying "sorry, no more today".

To keep the fun, you should honestly accept every request you get, no matter who kik you. Should you refuse at any time, you owe the person who kik you one of your PM dares for each level you refused. In case you have no PM dare list, they may request a custom dare within your limits instead.

Hope this thread will create a lot of daring fun! I start first:

I'm in for 3 days, level 5.

Likes, dislikes & soft limits: who knows...? Let's see.
Hard limits: exposure, showing face, blood, scat, illegal

PM dare list and some tracking notes

Active threads/tasks:
None
GER66 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to GER66 for this post: