View Single Post
Old 07-20-2023, 09:50 PM   #11
wannabechaste

Dear kitty. I very much so enjoyed your task. I am now writing you this report laying in messy diaper, chastity, onsie, tutu nipple clamps and my legs still tied. To start with I was already naked upon receiving it. It is raining and my dog cage and some of my supply's are in the garage. I put on just my raincoat and went to retrieve them. I came back in I immediately put on my chastity cage nipple clamps onsie and tutu. I then proceeded to set up the cage stick the dildo to the door and lay out a few of the other supply's. I then laid out a diaper on my bed and got out 5 marshmallows. I laid myself into the diaper then proceeded to lube up my hole a bit and then lube up the marshmallows by sticking them in my mouth. The first 2 did not want to go in and just turned into a sticky mess. I whipped them on the inside of my diaper for some extra gooey ness. I got the rest in then taped up my diaper. I put 2 zip ties around each wrist and bound my legs tying my ankles to my thighs forcing me to crawl. At that point I decided this challenge would be more fun in the dark so I went to go turn off the lights on the other end of the house but now I had to crawl.... i was trying to move quick because i was wasting valuable time and I could feel the marshmallows beginning their work. I hurried back to the cage backed myself in and as I pushed all the way into the back of the cage a tiny little bit of you know what squeezed out.... I then closed the door but had to be careful not to latch it all the way other wise it locks from the outside and I can not open it again from the inside. (The door is still secured shut just not locked locked) I struggled to get the zip ties together I had to come back out for more twice. Wasting more valuable time. I got myself closed in with my hands tied behind my back. I sat still and collected myself while trying to hold a mess back. There was no way I could get the door unlatched again without my hands and the cage was to small to be able to get reached around so I had to break the zip ties. I crawled out and before heading to the dildo I grabbed a few more zip ties and resecured my hands behind my back again. I headed over to the dildo and gave it a few sniffs. After the last time I used it you know where I swore I would never put It in my mouth again before starting the task I debated on putting a condom on it but I figured that would be a waste seeing as a sissy like me doesnt have to many of those kicking around. So I stuck it up and figured I'd have to cross that road in the heat of the moment. I proceeded to suck it off counting up in my head. I could definitely taste myself (and still can) from my previous endeavors even though I had cleaned it.... I bobed on it 100 times and gave it one final suck and a sigh of relief I sat back for a minute and let myself relax and gave one little push things took their own course and filled my diaper with a sizable mess. I know I did not make it to the toilet and take my cage off to have fun my way because I crave more and besides who can think of a better ending than a big mess.
wannabechaste is offline   Reply With Quote