Thread: Fiction: A day in Hell
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2018, 09:09 AM   #4
Triangle
The Bitch who cares......

The moment Jessica saw the PM Title from Triangle, her heart skipped a beat - in a mixture or fear & excitement, think to her self "of all the users on GetDare, it had to be Triangle that would be creative enoght to give me a day in hell"

She composed her self & opened the message

Quote:
Heya Jessica,

I noticed that on your list of PM dares is "Day in Hell", so I have set my creative mine to work - enjoy :P

Triangle welcomes to Jessica to a day in Hell

You may pick a day which suits you best to complete as I respect that this needs some time, but you should edge once daily every day until you undertake rest of this task

You must complete the following tasks within half an hour of time stated (so 3am means anywhere between 2:30am & 3:30am)

{if text is inside brackets you may pick 1 of the options}

<rest of days task>
As she started to read it a cold shiver went down Jessica's spine. "needs some time" , "3am" & "pick 1 of the options" are not phrases that where comforting to read from Triangle, however the erect nipples pushing firmly in to the bra confirmed that it wasn't going to take long to edge after reading the rest of this message.

It was so over whelming that Jessica had to take a break & popped on to chat. It soon became very clear from a conversations that Jessica's mistress was aware of the task, long before it was sent to her, this worried Jess more (has anyone else ever know Triangle have to ask a mistrees permission, as Triangle was aware it might break the person for a few days TRIANGLE FEELING THE NEED TO CHECK THAT SHE HADN'T GONE TOO FAR, OR BEEN TOO CREATIVE

At that point Jess had no choice but to read the rest of the task, hopping that the creative ideas running though her head where worse than what Triangle had came up with. nope Triangle had managed to put her creativity and twisted spin on to almost every soft limit & dislike, while staying just inside her limits.

Jess re-read the message again and again, each time a new point would jump out her, in the end she closed her laptop and tried to fall asleep, head still spinning.

BvG : 223 Wins & 12 Losses (including 3 by stupidity) & a few close draws
228 wins will be back to 95% win rate

:D

Last edited by Triangle; 08-13-2018 at 08:00 AM.
Triangle is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Triangle for this post: