Thread: Fiction: I dare you: Stuck at Camp
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2022, 10:37 PM   #95
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

(Author's note, realized I made a continuity error on when the goodbye ceremony was, but its not the first error. Something I'll have to fix later. For now this is the penultimate, second to last, post of the story)

Taking my time to walk back to our cabin I made sure that Heather could follow me at a distance. I was pretty sure she had seen me at Trish's cabin, but I knew she hadn’t stayed close enough to hear what I had talked about. As I did the final turn to our cabin, I heard a muffled yelp and figured that was the best cue to get going. Rushing into our cabin I saw that the girls had left. Striping off the dress and changing into my own clothes. Glad to see that the rope and oil Victoria had brought back from the pig prank were still there, I collected them and headed to the mess hall.

After finishing my preparations I opened the door and was glad to see both Victoria and Chloe eating breakfast, a grim look on Chloe’s face while Victoria was angrily stabbing her food with their fork.

“Hi guys.” I said sitting down, having grabbed some fruit to eat.

Chloe left out a gasp seeing me, wrapping her arms around me in a hug. “Allen, I’m so sorry. We had no idea that Heather was working with cabin two. After you left Heather said she’d go follow you for your protection. Vic had said that it wasn’t really needed as mostly everyone has stopped pranking. She didn’t listen though and took off as I started to go through that bag you’d left.”

“When she found one of her bugs in there we didn’t think anything of it, but Chloe being Chloe just had to listen to what the two of you were gossiping about when she realized that it had been recorded. We didn’t expect to hear cabin two on it as you talked about the crest. Then we heard Heather and everything she said.”

I nodded, grateful I had grabbed it when I left. “I didn’t expect to need it. I knew that if I ran into trouble I wanted to make sure that I had proof that I had the Crest and it wasn’t stolen from me.”

“Both of us immediately chased after where we thought you went. Partly angered at Heather, partly making sure you were safe. We thought you had finished whatever you were doing and went back to the mess hall.”

“When we didn’t see you we were going to go back out, but the counselors want to keep everyone here for the goodbye ceremony afterwards.” Chloe said with a pout glaring towards cabin two’s table. “Still surprised Heather hasn’t shown up and sat with them that two timing backstabbing bi-.”

“Hi campers, finish up your meals and we’ll dismiss you one cabin at a time for our goodbyes and then have our last meet at the amphitheater.”

Hearing this I get up. “I have to do one last thing. Let me talk to Laura and I'll meet you guys at the amphitheater.” The girls started to raise their objections, but given how it was just a quick walk over they watched me walk over to her and whisper something into her ear. Her face looks like she's considering something, then she nods and follows me out the backdoor exit. A minute or two passed as I heard some muffled goodbyes from the first cabin. Then the door opened and the four girls from cabin one all stepped out. The first one ankle caught the rope I had set up. Her stumble made her reach out and grab the others. The chain reaction was beautiful as they all collapsed on the cooking oil covered ramp and slid downwards like a rocket down into the still muddy ground at the bottom with a splash. Looking at Laura, she nodded as I raised my wrist and marked the prank points I had just earned. Over the next couple of minutes this process repeated as each cabin said their goodbyes to their cabin counselors and then walked out into my prank ending up mud covered at the bottom of the ramp. I especially enjoyed it as cabin two realized I had used their prank supplies they had left at the tree to prank them. The girls at cabin eight weren't as happy to be pranked after helping me, but Trish laughed it off saying they all deserved it after what I had been subjected too in the woods, tossing a few globs at mud at the others teasingly. She gave me a slight nod as I raised a questioning eyebrow at her, silently asking about Heather.

As the final mud covered group got up and walked to join the others at the amphitheater, Laura and I took the stairs and walked back into the mess hall where Chloe and Victoria were still waiting, having not been called by Laura to say goodbye. Their eyes grew wide as they both got up and saw the numerous tally marks on my arms being shown to the other counselors and Laura confirming the points. They were still sputtering questions when Laura interrupted.

"He'll show you what happened in just a second. Let's get our goodbyes out of the way and not keep the others waiting. By the way, where's Heather?" She said looking around.

"She'll be meeting us at the amphitheater. She got a bit tied up with cabin eight." I said earning more questioning looks from the three of them.

"Ok. If you say so." Laura said with a shrug. "Just make sure she shows up. We need a full head count." With that she gave a heartfelt goodbye to Chloe and Victoria before turning to me.

"Well Allen for someone who wasn't supposed to be here, you've certainly turned native and I hope the girls weren't too hard on you. It's a shame we can't have you back next year, but I'm sure they'll have the website sorted next year and the application system properly working. It's been fun to have you around though. I hope you have a fun rest of the summer." With a smile she gives us each a hug and a little shove to the door. Walking through the door, I stopped as the girls looked at simple setup and the mud covered girls all waiting in their seats.

"Allen, you set this up?" Victoria said, awe creeping in her voice. "Against all the other cabins?"

I bashfully rubbed the back of my head, blush rising up on my cheeks. "Well, I know you all had worked hard at getting those points and while I wasn't able to find the owner's crest, I kept it simple with this one. Not enough time to have them get us back and Laura said it was still technically legal since it was before the winner's ceremony, though I feel like it will be changed next year. As I stepped to the side towards the stairs, a slight grin crossed my face.

"What to see how it works? It would be a shame if you missed out on the experience." I said good-naturedly, giving them a little shove from behind.

"Wha- wait Allen, no!" Said Chloe as the two of them lost their balance and toppled over sliding into the mud where the rest had before. Getting up on her knees, Chloe cleared her eyes, slinging mud to the ground and giving a little huff, as Victoria call out "Aw, Allen." The awe was replaced with annoyance as she patted Chloe shoulder muttering something comforting to her. I walked down the steps and showing there was no hard feeling helped them get up getting some mud on my arms. Taking our seats and now that everyone was out of the mess hall, the counselors made their way to the stage. The lead one who reported to Miss Ruptlee stepped up to the microphone and looked disapprovingly at the state of all the muddy girls. With a sigh she launched into her speech.

"Welcome girls to the goodbye ceremony and of course our prank leaders award. Normally we'd have the owner give the award, but given the change of ownership we were going to have her give the "best campers" award instead. Unfortunately, or maybe fortunately in this case" she said looking around at the girls again "she's sent a note that she's been held up with some personal business that happened at her cabin this morning."

I realized that I hadn't seen the girl I had run into the owner's cabin during the parade of girls getting pranked. Assuming she was still being disciplined by some of the other staff for breaking in, I shook the thought out of my head as the counselor on the mic was just about to hand out the award when Heather finally arrived. I'll admit the girls had done a good job on such short notice. The breakfast surprise they had in the works was apparently a bunch of pancake batter mix and syrup creating a white gooey slime. They had maneuvered her elbows out of her shirt sleeves to form wings along with pantsing her to force her to take smaller steps, her panties barely distinguishable under the muck. Coating, dressed, and gagged with might have been a second pair of yellow panties donated by one of the girls sticking out of her mouth, she looked very chicken-like. The audience erupted in laughter as she made her way down the center aisle desperately looking for help. Seeing the three of us, Heather tried to quickly get to us thinking that Victoria or Chloe would help only to catch her legs in shorts and flail wildly before falling backwards on her butt.

Seeing this as more than proof, all the girls of cabin eight stood up to raise their arms and add a mark. Trish looking towards me, signaled for me to stand up too. I hesitated at first, seeing as it was their prank, but seeing her mouth the words "I dare you.", I reluctantly stood and also added a mark. Next to me I heard Victoria swear just loud enough to be heard over the dying laughter. As the announcer tried to get everything back under control a smell started to permeate through the crowd. As more and more girls started to smell it, everyone started to realize the rotten smell was coming from Heather. I recalled the girls from cabin eight said they could return everything to the kitchen except one thing... Rotten eggs! They must have stuffed them all into her panties and they had cracked once she fell on her butt. The complaining from the girls nearest to her was starting to pick up as the smell finally reached the stage. With a crinkling of her nose at the first whiff, the counselor covered up her nose and spoke quickly on the mic.

"Alright, everyone immediately go to your cabins and wash up. We can't have your parents picking you up covered in mud or smelling. Let's go now. Move!"

Some girls didn't need to be told twice as they had been trying to get as much mud off them since they had fallen into it as others ran away from the smell of rotten eggs. No one tried to help the still struggling Heather rolling on the ground trying to right herself. Chloe had tried to tell her off, but even holding her nose couldn't get more than a few words out. I couldn't imagine what it was like for Heather who had to breathe through her nose. The girls from cabin two only turned up their nose at her, not caring about someone who had failed to help them some much.

Getting back to our cabin, the two girls quickly cleaned off, not having as much mud to deal with given coatings the other had on them, and I spent some time making sure I had everything packed.

"So what about the prank award?" I said as Victoria stood by the door looking out the window, Chloe touching up her makeup next to her bags.

"I don't know, but it's likely all up in the air with what you pulled off. They'll be making changes so this doesn't happen again. I'm guessing whatever happened with Heather and cabin eight had to do with you leaving with the girls clothes?"

"Yeah, we kinda made up since we were both in the wrong. Well me more than her. Speaking of Heather, where is she? I don't see her bags."

"Oh I tossed them next to the front stairs. She hobbled her way to the stairs wanting to be let in trying to say something through the gag. I simply played the bug with her confession and tossed her bags down to her. I'm sure cabin two won't let her in either. Likely some of the staff will help her out and spray her down with the hose." Chloe said with a coolness in her voice, as she finished filing her nails.

"HA." Victoria barked as she looked down towards the stairs. "In the state her clothes are, she'll probably have to wear something from the lost and found before coming to pick her bags up. This gave me a smile thinking back to all the embarrassment those pieces of clothing had brought me over the last weeks as we all grabbed out bags and headed to the camp entrance.

"Well I can say its certainly been an interesting time at camp Catcall. I honestly thought we'd have to be walking on eggshells about the prank wars. Turns out you were a real asset. I hope there's no hard feeling about your clothes by the way." Victoria said, walking beside me.

"Yeah, you really did look cute though Catcall." Chloe said, giving me a quick peck on the cheek. "We'll miss you next year, but keep in contact O.K .?"

"Same here. We'll have to pick your brain next year for ideas for when Chloe and I come back." Victoria said, giving me a shoulder hug.

There was a bunch of milling about as groups of girls chatted, hugged, and traded contact information to keep in touch while we waited for the first sign of parents and buses coming to pick them up. As I took a seat on a beach and unwrapped a snack bar, the girls waved goodbye and waded into the crowd quickly picking up conversations with other girls they wanted to chat with before they left. I smiled and closed my eyes enjoying the warm breeze as the sun soaked into my skin. A few minutes later I noticed a shadow blocking the sun. Comfortable where I was, I knew that there was no reason for any of the other girls to bother me as the prank wars were done and none of them really had any materials to use on me anyway. With the person standing in front of me not moving, they must have realized that I wasn't going to open my eyes either.

"Ahem." Came an older voice edged with authority. One I had only heard a couple of times over the course of the two weeks. It was then I noticed a lot of the girls had stopped chatting. I opened my eyes to see Miss Ruptlee staring down at me. "Hello. What are you doing here? Last time I checked, I had made this a girls only camp."
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote