View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 04:49 PM   #37
Drippingsub
getDare Sweetheart

Default Thankyou!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chirs<M View Post
You can pee where you like if you stay dressed, but you need permission from 2 people to use the toilet.

I'll be the first to allow you to use the toilet normally, but first you must sit on the toilet dressed as you are, drink another 250ml of water & then wait 5 minutes. After the 5 mins your free to pull down your tights & pee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post
Naked, door unlocked, and open.

R.
@Ray_Q let me close the door but keep it unlocked if I pm'd while I peed so I'll just copy and paste the report here!

Thankyou!!

I ran to buy a 500 ml water bottle to finish the task on the post on the thread and ran straight into a washroom inside a cubicle.

When I entered there was no one in the common area but 2 cubicles were locked xx I'm glad no one saw me enter the cubicle with a water bottle in hand x

I had to drink 250 ml which was half of it. Just looking at the water and staying fully dressed on a toilet was making me clench my thighs tightly together and squirm. I didn't waste time and chugged half the bottle.

I have to stay fully dressed for 5 mins and I've put the timer. My door is not locked but closed as I write this for you.

Im so desperate to pee I am shivering right now. And all of this denial and permissions and humiliation is driving me wild.

I just heard one of the cubicle open, fuck I'm so scared and I'm still dressed. I can see a girl near the washbasins through the gap in the door. I just hope no one notices my door unlocked.

I still have time to go. Every second feels too big. I am so turned on right now, my clit is throbbing and I totally wet without panties. I'm surprised how my tights don't show a wet spot.

I secretly wish I get caught by boys while doing these threads or a male friend finds out about my GD, fuck that is so hot to think about but I'm too scared to let it happen. But its so hot to think that they'll make me beg to keep it a secret fuck that will be so humiliating.

Ok my timer is off and I need to get naked. I can hear multiple voices of girls outside in the common area it is crazy. What if someone just pushes the door thinking it is unoccupied?

Ok I did it. Shit shit I'm completely naked right now and I'm peeing oh it feels so good its been so long. It's getting difficult to type and I'm shit scared that the door is unlocked!!

I cant see who's outside what if its someone I know! Im done now im getting dressed.

Damn this was crazy!! Im out of the cubicle standing near the basins typing this. This was such a crazy experience!! I think i left the half water bottle inside the cubicle xx

And im still so badly turned on I need to cum!!

I'll calm down a bit and then see what happens next I still have edges to do

PM DARES
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97906

Likes: Edging, cum control, spanking, mild humiliation, hidden /discreet public (fear of getting caught), pee control, orgasm denial, mild anal (pretty new to this) 🥵

Hard limits: Family, blood, scat, permanent, illegal, extreme pain, extreme exposure, drinking piss, a2m, pics/videos, identify revelation

No food restrictions to be given at all.

I got my first toy- a wand vibrator xx
Drippingsub is offline   Reply With Quote