View Single Post
Old 03-06-2021, 08:11 AM   #203
generaterox

Quote:
Originally Posted by generaterox View Post
I hope I’m not being too lenient on this slut but I feel having cold showers is punishing enough for our dear little slut. Having to clean herself from puddles of water in the bathtub and rainwater seems a bit too much for our slut.

Furthermore having slut to clean herself through those means could cause her to fall sick as she isn’t able to clean herself properly with such little water. Perhaps we could turn those into punishments and let the default be just showering with cold water and air drying herself afterwards?

After all don’t we want a nice healthy slut so that we can continue to use her to the fullest during her quarantine
@kaiman what do you think about this?

I'm coming from the point of view as a normal human being that we normally wouldn't even take cold showers voluntarily. In the slut's scenario she is in an air conditioned environment and she's forced to take cold showers for at least 10min on a daily basis. I think we can afford to give her a little slave rights and allow her the "luxury" of a cold shower right?

Master of PastramiKitten and SluttySarah18

Likes: Giving fun dares, humiliation, degradation, anal, light nipple torture, pussy play, edging, bladder control, golden showers, hidden public, setting rules

Dislikes: Scat, AtM

Limits: Permanent damage, involvement of family and friends, public, blood
generaterox is offline   Reply With Quote