View Single Post
Old 10-02-2018, 12:41 PM   #13
bourbon2k15

Default Response 2

Please remember you are only allowed TWO of the dares - if you have more than 2 written I will only do the first two and will automatically disregard the third.

AlexisKitten
--2L soap enema held for 30min & 3 whole banana's for 30 min in anus
---I do really not enjoy enema's, the cramping usually sucks and reminds me of 'that time of the month' and that's just simply not enjoyable. Soap makes me crap and be a little gassy so it was hard to hold for 30 minutes. After about 10 I had to put a plug in (I had been training with Sir on holding Enema's without needing a plug). 2L goes in really well and isn't all too difficult to hold but Sir doesn't want to ever go above that amount. The 3 banana's sucked the most, I did this dare after the enema and used a speculum to hold my ass open so I could get the whole banana's in, without mooshing them. Banana's cause cramping, specifically, and pretty intense ones at that, so I wasn't able to hold for the whole 30 minutes!
Because of this, Alexis Kitten, Sir is allowing you to ADD 2 extra dares onto your next one, should you choose to continue participating (this means, 4 dares in one post from you )

Rhowc
--25 spanks to my pussy lips and clit each via a charging cord & Hot Sauce on my inner pussy lips for 15 minutes
---I did this dare in two separate sections because you did not specify if you wanted them done at the same time *which you can*. I am not "used" to whipping myself with a charging cord but I am "used" to the action alone and I do hate it. I have been taught to aim true and not to pussy out (pun intended). I did 5 hits per spot, rotating until both were done. My pussy lips are nice and welted in a few spots, warm and i'm sure sitting in class (college) this afternoon is going to SUCK. My clit spanking was the worst, I do hate having my clit spanked because it does cause an automatic reaction of closing my legs. I did a few times, but Sir didn't mind so that's good...I guess. The hot sauce sucks, I hate it, I really do. I wanted to cry. There's nothing I can do but whine and roll around the whole time, especially because the sauce, by default, lands on my clit and that was just whipped and -- well, I cried, that's for sure.

Master_of_humiliate
--Clamp on my clit & Hot Sauce to asshole (your last request has been ignored, you get to choose TWO).
---I decided to do this all at once and Sir requested 10 minutes of each (since you didn't specify) and clamping has a maximum of 10 minutes. The clamp going on doesn't hurt all that much but the hot sauce made me clench a lot and that does really make a difference when your clit is being pinched pretty tightly. This didn't cause crying, as I'm sure some hoped, but I was in major discomfort. The clamp coming off was of course the worst part and I had to take a little while to recover from the pain

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to bourbon2k15 for this post: