View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 05:07 PM   #6
bourbon2k15

Default Response 1

Thank you Thank you dare-ers for actually reading my post. All of you, so far, have given it your attention and for that, this makes this all enjoyable, and I thank you.

I said 3 dares will get a single response, so that's what will happen:

Mr.Crazy (If you give me the 1-5 option, I will try the max. You can choose, 3, 2, 1, 5...)
--5 mini carrots in pussy until melted
---This wasn't something that I expected to do much as Sir hoped. I inserted the carrots, about the size of a pinky each, into my pussy. I pushed them as far as my fingers would allow them set on doing your next task while they sat inside of me. They were a little different than ice, maybe a little less intense. Pushing them out was interesting, for sure, however, because they were soft and a little warm. 3 came out whole but the last 2 kinda mushed up. Had to douche myself to make sure that I was completely cleaned out.
--50 spanks to both ass cheats with a ping pong paddle
--I'm not pussy and I know how to hit myself. There's a thin layer of rubber on my paddles and the texture a little bubbled (not sure if this is to help 'ping' the balls?). I bent over my table and administered 50 fast, well placed, and hard spanks to my ass. I did not take a break, but did move the paddle to the other cheek when one started to burn quite a bit. My arse was quite read by the time I was done and sitting down to write your response was something in itself, lol - not that i'm that mad.

Haunted (I will not be going public for any of these dares, but this was done in my home with the blinds wide open - 2nd floor apartment)
--Hotsauce on Inner Pussy lips and forced orgasms for 15 minutes
---I do hate using hot sauce and would kind of hope that no one would really notice that option. Toothpaste is much more bearable. The burn was intense and the orgasms were hard to achieve, which may have been a bit counter productive. I did cum 5 times in the 15 minutes allowed and was brought to tears by the burn of the hot sauce. As soon as my 15 minutes were done I got up, cleaned myself off, and put a milk sack onto my pussy (kind of like a very thin baggie that won't "easily" allow liquid through - an ice pack but for liquids of sorts).

Nyan
--Icyhot on nipples for duration of 50 tit spanks
---I do hate spanking my tits because they are a decent size and that causes them to jiggle. I am a high intensity spanker which means that I may be trying to aim for a different part of my tits but end up accidentally spanking a part I had just done. The burn was interesting, of my nipples, because of the air that ran across them from the dancing of the spanks. They hurt, holy hell, do tit spankings hurt. I did not take a break, but I did switch tits when I felt like I needed a small break from one to the other.

alexiskitten - you will get a response when I have 2 others to join yours

REMEMBER: You can post per every 3 other posts, mine included

Limits: extreme public, unrealistic dares, webcam, photos, blood, scat, urine, animals, needles, ageplay and everything to do with it

If I don't have it (food/toy) I can get it. Don't worry about asking me what I have.
bourbon2k15 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bourbon2k15 for this post: