View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 10:51 PM   #44
Tempting_rebuttal

1. Would you rather have sex with someone you like but you have to break all your hard limits with him OR have forced sex with a stranger or someone you don't like but you get to experience only your likes while using the coolest sex toys?

I mean, hard limits are hard limits for a reason. If you're willing to break them with someone you kinda sorta like, then may want to rethink how you define a hard limit
2. Would you rather have unprotected sex whenever you want OR protected sex but only once a year?
I already have unprotected sex whenever I want since I'm in a relationship haha. We don't haveto worry about nasty diseases ;P

3. Would you rather spend your whole life masturbating while being able to orgasm whenever you want OR having sex whenever you want without being able to orgasm until the end of your life?

I feel like at least this way you can still have sex but don't have to go through that frustration on not having release because you can just masturbate after that fact

4. Would you rather have rough protected sex until you pass out OR the best sex of your life without using protection?
That second one sounds like a no-brainer choice ;P

5. Would you rather have sex with someone that likes you but you don't like him back OR with someone that you like but doesn't like you back?

I mean, it's a lose-lose for one person or the other so I'd rather make it that I'm the winner in this situation
6. Would you rather be the best sex partner for someone that you like but he is the worst in bed OR be the worst in bed while having the best sex partner?
I tend to focus on others when it comes to sex, so as long as they're having a good time, we can find other ways for us to have fun aside from sex to get me off.

7. Would you rather break one of your hard limits for a week OR be a sex slave for two hours to someone you don't know and do everything they please?

I like being a slave and considering it would only be 2 hours,there's very little they'd be able to do in that time.

8. Would you rather be penetrated by a stranger's dick while being blindfolded OR let him use any toys on you, even the ones that violate your limits?

I think, though it kinda icks me out that it's a stranger, but I'd rather do that then possibly violate limits!

9. Would you rather sleep with a vibrator inside your pussy (for girls) or ass (for guys) OR have your pussy/ass filled with a lot of cum?

Vibe sounds like a fun tease throughout the night

10. Would you rather have sex with someone you don't know but seems okay OR with someone you know but you don't like?

I mean, sure, first impressions aren't everything but considering I KNOW the other person I don't like so what do I have to lose