View Single Post
Old 03-11-2018, 07:45 PM   #8
cieirn
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by iSpuds View Post
Not sure if this has been asked but I find it an obvious-ass question given the sites' focus.

- Would you get tested for STIs/present proof of your current STI status prior to having sex if your partner requested it? (Or, have you done this?)

- Does your attitude about it change if the person asking is a sub vs. a Dom?

- Do you require up-to-date STI statuses on your partners before having sex with them?

- Are there other safety precautions you find necessary before engaging in BDSM sex (e.g. making sure a rope rigger has had adequate training before tying you up, going over safe regions for spanking, going over past medical history etc.)?

- If you haven't thought of these things before, do you think you will start taking more safety precautions in the future?
"Do you require up-to-date STI statuses on your partners before having sex with them?"

Yes. I want current information of my "to be" partners. If they haven't been active lately and recently been tested and exclusive to me, then lets have some raw fun. If not, wrap that shit up until you are exclusive and proven to me. Else lets have some crazy protected fun...

likes: pics (no face), tasks w/pics, body writing, sph, humiliation, chastity, anal, underwear, ice
dislikes: spanking, light cbt, pee, begging
limits: face, blackmail, public, crossdressing, bladder control, social suicide, diapers, scat, findom

Do you have my pics? Send them to me with a degrading caption and share it
I consent to being baited
cieirn is offline   Reply With Quote