Slap the clamp off your clit
Now do 3 more edges
Do 10 push ups
Edge 2 more times
Now slap the clamps off your nipples
Edge 4 more times
Now you may take a cold shower to wash up edging 2 more times in the cold water

I hope you enjoy and I look forward to your report
I. Am. So. Horny. By now edging is easy, each one was a wave of pleasure followed by an ocean of disappointment, my pussy was aching to cum and I had not even started the bulk of the dare yet. I pushed out a good dollop of toothpaste onto my hand and tentatively brought it up to my nipples, by now I knew the pain, the burning that was to come so well, that while it difinitely hurt, it did not faze me as much as it did. I massaged my breasts with the blue chemical and began to move down to my pussy. Never mind, I had forgotten how much it burns, my pussy was on fire, my clit was screaming and begging for release. The next edge was triggered only by the faintest touch to my oh so sensitive clit, another wave of almost pleasure and another ocean of yearning. Putting a clamp on my clit hurt more than I was ever expecting, as I let it on I doubled over as I was struck with a bolt of pain searing through my body, snapping my back backwards and forcing my mouth open in shock. At this poing I began to cry, I had just come back from a night out with my sister () and so the make up I had on began to fall in rivers of humiliation. I did my 25 jumping jacks, each one wobbling the various clamps on my body, each one a new definition of pain. I took a slipper and attempted to hit of the clamp on my clit, this truly, was pain, every hit pushed it the clamp into a new weird and really not wonderful position, every futile attempt only bringing more tears to my eyes. At the peak of the pain, when it was hanging my only the tiniest bit of my oh so sensitive skin, it finally came off, a wave of releif hit me and I curcled into a ball and cried, cried from the pain, but more so from the humiliation, I never though that, me, a good girl (or so people thought) would actually do something like that in my life, I truly loved and would do it again, willingly. But god I was a massive slut. After that everything was a blur the edges were painful, the burning from the toothpaste, the experience of the clamp, the shear pain striking my body simply forced me into a phase of acceptance. The ten press ups were easy, I can do 40 in one, so I was OK. As I hit the clamps off of my nipples I cried more, I screamed a bit too, but nothing was as bad as having a clamp ripped off of your clit, nothing. I did my final edges, having to do everything within my power to stop myself from going over the edge and falling into an eternal void of pleasure. I put the shower on in its coldest temperature, as the burning chemical was washed away I sighed and rubbed my nipples, I was freezing, shaking, but the relief was immense and overpowering. I did my final edges and stepped out, frustrated yes, humiliated yes, but almost (almost) happy.

Likes: Scat, Piss, Anal, Public, Humiliation, Lots and lots of pain
KIK: lauraslutty
KIK me 'PROOF' for proof I am female - some people don't believe me

I will do pics, but only after I actually get to know you!

With every insult I get, I will edge, spank my pussy 15 times, smack my face 20 times and edge again, every day, for a week.
LauraTheSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LauraTheSlut for this post: