View Single Post
Old 01-13-2019, 10:29 AM   #1
pp31uk

Female 37/female/dom seeks 30-40/male/slave in any place (total ownership)

37/female/dom seeks 30-40/male/slave in any place (total ownership)

I am here to teach others how to be submissive. To give yourself completely and totally,Trusting without fear,Obeying without question,Always being Faithful which means serving Me and no one else...Loyalty's is key.. these are all things I require from My slaves, but it is promised that submitting yourself will ultimately be one of the best decisions of your life. I am good at what I do, and that means being a responsible Dominant.

When I begin a Ds relationship with someone, its not something I take lightly. In life in general, I only make time for those who make time for Me. So if you say you give yourself to Me, I also give Myself to you. I do not believe that it would be fair to demand service and to have it go unrecognised. I reward My slaves and let them know they are doing well and are appreciated. But one thing I really hate is disappointment. I hate holding My end of a bargain and someone else decides they arent serious. It happens all too often but its a part of life. I know I deserve to be treated like your owner and am waiting for the right pet to serve me. A slave that will take pleasure from all I give them. Need it be lashings or simple cuddles and kisses. Im a sweet person. Just never play Me for the fool. You will have a good life with Me as long as you never get on My bad side.

Being My slave does not mean you have to stop your everyday life, because I am not about to stop Mine. I live this lifestyle everyday, its a part of who I am, and I feel very strongly about it.

IF YOU ARE MARRIED AND CURIOUS OR IN THE CLOSET, MY DOORS ARE ALSO OPEN TO YOU
The following 4 users say Thank You to pp31uk for this post: