View Single Post
Old 11-04-2018, 07:34 AM   #432
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

To make my life much simpler and to get past the hurdle of giving a task for everyone of the replies since my last post, I will give one blanket task for all.

If you don't already have a minimum of 10 pm dares, I want you to generate them at this moment as a blog. Create a link for them in your signature so everyone can give you some dares.

Now, to others... roll one Dice (6-sided) and add a pm dare to your list per number rolled. for example: if you roll a 3 you should add 3 dares to your pm dare list. You may choose these pm dares as you please.

once that is done, I want you to go to random.org and put the following parameters in. 1-10, this will be the number of pm dares of yours that will need to be done before you can have an orgasm. Here is the thing, you will need to randomly roll each one. So, lets say that you have 16 pm dares in your list after adding the new ones from this task. you will need to plug 1-16 at random.org and the result will be the pm dare for you. The first/top pm dare in your list would be 1 and the last/bottom would be 16. You would roll this until you reach the total number of pm dares rolled with the 6-sided dice.

If your pm dares have special instructions, rules or numbers. These will need to be random if possible. You can use random.org or generate a poll on a getdare and see what happens. I will not pick them for you as this is an attempt to keep this thread going and minimize on my level of work.

At this moment, I am denied... so giving orgasms is a little on the frustrating side. But, you may have a full-robust-orgasm after you have completed your pm dares. if you like to swallow, you must. If you like forced orgasms, you may have another orgasm after this one.

Hope you all enjoy,

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Currently owned by Daddy Komodo Jones

Last edited by pixie.dust; 11-04-2018 at 07:38 AM.
pixie.dust is offline   Reply With Quote