View Single Post
Old 09-02-2023, 07:22 AM   #8
Bratty_Boi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleufleur View Post
OP mentioned wearing metal nipple clamps through airport security which I assume includes metal detectors. It's bound to ring. The handheld device will ring when going through her chests. I don't know how strict they are going to be when it happens.

When I mean trouble, I mean the potential of being labelled as a suspect. Arrests aren't the primary concern, getting detained is.
and yet people wear necklaces that are also metal (sometimes even cheap ebay metal) - OP will be fine, will it be embarrassing? oh absolutely because she will have to 1. say she wearing nipple clamps and 2. probably explain why and *maybe* 3. agree to a strip search (last point purely depends on the security mood that day)

The reason nipple clamps are fine and metal chastity isn't, is simply because one of those things you can remove... the other is locked on usually, metal stuff that's locked on is usually a bad idea

And I suppose the only other thing would be to avoid bullet shaped vibrators, especially bullet shaped ones that are lodged in a certain place >.> that could be a slight issue
Album 2 from my feet pics thread
Album 3 from my feet pics thread
Album 4 from my feet pics thread
Original feet pics thread
Current rules I’ve to follow: No shoes or socks till July 1st 2024
31/M/Bi/UK/Shoe size: 9.5/10UK
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bratty_Boi is offline   Reply With Quote