Thread: Punish my tits
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2021, 02:47 AM   #3
Robert Brady

You'll get more ideas to try if you provide some more info. Things such as how big or small your boobs are, what equipment you have and if you are doing this solo or with the help of a friend.
Also, you should consider how you plan to provide feedback. Whilst many people (including myself) like to receive pics showing how you've fulfilled the task, the most effective way to get more tasks or better tasks and engagement with your darers is to provide timely written reports on this thread. Write about what you did, whether it was hard or easy, how it made you feel, if you had to modify the dare for your situation etc.

It's also good to include some likes, dislikes ot limits so darers know what is off limits for you.

Having said all that: here is my tit pain task for you. (let me know how it went so we can modify it as needed):

Attach clamps or clothes pins to your tits. Cover every part of your tit flesh. Then take a belt or wooden spoon and beat them off. If this was too easy the first time, then modify it by belting each tit 20 times first and then repeating the task.

Enjoy!