View Single Post
Old 09-17-2018, 08:30 PM   #3
MariaDesigns

Quote:
Originally Posted by atownesq View Post
So I've played a variation of this that worked pretty well.

Step 1: Exchange list of 15 items, numbered 1-15.
Step 2: Take turns naming clothing items for the other to wear (3 or 4 items ideally)
Step 3: Exchange list of 6 possible punishments for the ultimate loser to do.

Both players then go into a chatroom on rolz.org so you can see and verify the dice rolls. Both players then compete in games of rock, paper, scissors at www.roshambo.me. The loser of the match then rolls a d6 in the chatroom.

If you roll a 1 or 2, that results in a point for your opponent and you take shot of liquor (if playing the drinking version). If you roll a 3, remove one item of clothing. If you roll a 4-6, you're getting messy! Next roll a d15 to determine which item from your list you are using. Then roll a d10 to determine where it goes. 1=over the head 2=face 3=chest/boobs 4=crotch 5=ass 6-10=your opponent chooses. If you roll a 3 when already naked, or roll a mess number that's already been used, your opponent gets a point and you re-roll. Repeat playing the game until someone gets to 15 points. The overall loser then rolls a d6 to determine their punishment.

If anybody wants to play this, or some variation of it, let me know.
A little complicated but I'd be willing to try this sometime.

Likes: gags; drooling; breast bondage; nipple play; light spanking; panty pissing; piss play; humiliation; food play; pussy stuffing; Edging; Orgasm control/kept wet, seduced, name calling, toys

Limit: Writing lines; Needle play; Cutting/Blood; pics and cam; Financial blackmail; Head shaving

Toys: 2 dildos, 1 vibe, 2 plugs, household items

Spoiler:
[B]SUB married Asian F/51. [/B]

PM Dares

More likes, dislikes, and limits

BDSM survey Results
MariaDesigns is offline   Reply With Quote