View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 12:55 PM   #9
Paola

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackBlack351 View Post
Wear only an old shirt and take a dildo and your house key with you go to the lake.

When you get there throw your shirt in the lake and start masturbating with the dildo until you edge twice.

Then you can come back home or try to retrieve your shirt first.

When you arrive home you may have an orgasm on the outside of your door (door may be open but would be better if it was open).

Hope you enjoy doing it and write a report back
"Wear only an old shirt and take a dildo and your house key with you go to the lake. When you get there throw your shirt in the lake and start masturbating with the dildo until you edge twice.Then you can come back home or try to retrieve your shirt first. When you arrive home you may have an orgasm on the outside of your door (door may be open but would be better if it was open)." Thanks for it! I put it on the list also. Also will be really cold so maybe I will wait for the summer days. Its about -1°C here and its a pretty long way to the lake. I hope you understand.

Likes public, semi-public, bondage, forced naked, flashing, tied public, friends, wedgie, pantsed, stripped

Dislikes pain, piss, messy, permanent, illegal, blood, diaper, spanking, pictures
Paola is offline   Reply With Quote