View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 12:51 PM   #8
Paola

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daring_Alice View Post
Do you have any toys? What do you get up to in the day? For a start, go shopping in just a long tshirt.

If the store is big enough, find somewhere to take it off, then don't put it on until you have edged once!
"Do you have any toys?" I have a remote vibe with mobile control, a "normal" dildo and some stuff like handcuffs and bondage rope.

"What do you get up to in the day?" I normally get up at 6am then take a jog in the forest and go to work after the shower. After work i do the normal stuff like meeting friends, shopping, sometimes hiking and normally often swimming (due to corona the pools are closed so not now) or to the gym. I also like ice skating or skating in general. I hope that is what you wanted to know? If not just add a question.

"For a start, go shopping in just a long tshirt. If the store is big enough, find somewhere to take it off, then don't put it on until you have edged once!" Thanks for the dare! I do it on the list also. We have big stores here so I hope I will find a quiet spot. And if not this will be more exciting.

Likes public, semi-public, bondage, forced naked, flashing, tied public, friends, wedgie, pantsed, stripped

Dislikes pain, piss, messy, permanent, illegal, blood, diaper, spanking, pictures
Paola is offline   Reply With Quote