View Single Post
Old 12-02-2020, 12:37 PM   #6
Paola

Default Thanks for the Ideas!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog2048 View Post
Some ideas:

Buy the largest available cucumber (and lube if you need it) from supermarket, find a place outside and hold cucumber in vagina for 5 minutes. Walk home snacking on the cucumber.

Go for a walk around the university with no panties, no bra, and your mouth open + tongue out. Once there find someone to tie your wrists together behind your back. Don't leave until you find someone else to untie your wrists.

Go to the door of each apartment on each level of your building and "flash" the door your tits and ass.

Order food and accept delivery in your underwear.

Wearing a slutty outfit go to the gas station. Find the ice-cream/popsicle that is most similar to a dick. Walk down the street sucking on it as if you're giving a blowjob, try to take it deep. Can also do this with peeled banana.

Wearing your thinnest white top and no bra go visit the lake. Go for a swim or otherwise get your top soaked, then walk home.
I think I will try to do them in the order they get here. Its to much work to put up a poll everytime.

"Buy the largest available cucumber (and lube if you need it) from supermarket, find a place outside and hold cucumber in vagina for 5 minutes. Walk home snacking on the cucumber." I really dont know if i can get it inside. But I will get one tomorrow.

"Go for a walk around the university with no panties, no bra, and your mouth open + tongue out. Once there find someone to tie your wrists together behind your back. Don't leave until you find someone else to untie your wrists." I think that will be easily possible.

"Go to the door of each apartment on each level of your building and "flash" the door your tits and ass." This one also. I will do it right after I answer all the other stuff.

"Order food and accept delivery in your underwear." I did that already. Shall I do it again?

"Wearing a slutty outfit go to the gas station. Find the ice-cream/popsicle that is most similar to a dick. Walk down the street sucking on it as if you're giving a blowjob, try to take it deep. Can also do this with peeled banana. " Tomorrow also. It is closed now.

"Wearing your thinnest white top and no bra go visit the lake. Go for a swim or otherwise get your top soaked, then walk home." Will be freezing.

I tell you how those went tomorrow then. Exept the one I will do later. You will get a report right after that of course.

Likes public, semi-public, bondage, forced naked, flashing, tied public, friends, wedgie, pantsed, stripped

Dislikes pain, piss, messy, permanent, illegal, blood, diaper, spanking, pictures
Paola is offline   Reply With Quote