View Single Post
Old 09-16-2021, 10:13 AM   #2
daintyryana116

Female Slave Market Day 1:
Before I could begin earning points towards my Female Slave Market 100 point toll, I was ordered by my master to complete the outstanding debt I had on this thread here. I had to do 1,400 thrusts with my largest dildo, 22 minutes with my vibrator directly to my clit, 320 spanks to my clit and both ass cheeks, and 14 minutes with my nipple clamps on.

I managed to finish that punishment, which is ongoing indefinitely, but my pussy was throbbing and my body was still on edge, so I decided to have my first day on the Female Slave Market be relatively light to give myself a bit of time to recover before I begin to push myself further in the days to come. I started Day 1 by completing tasks before my work day began. Once I got up in the morning, I put my nipple clamps on for 5 minutes (2 points) and put three clamps on my pussy lips for 3 minutes (2 points). It was painful to have both sets of clamps on for that long of a time, but I admittedly welcomed the pain, because it helped distract me from how eager my body already is for an orgasm after the punishment my pussy endured the night before. Once I finished those two tasks, I inserted an ice cube into my pussy and left it inside of me to melt (5 points). This, too, was painful, and I am not particularly a fan of longer-lasting temperature play like this, so it was uncomfortable and I nearly had to remove the ice cube before it melted, but I managed to keep it in the full amount of time. As it was melting, I grabbed my largest dildo, the same one I had used to abuse my pussy the night before with 1,400 thrusts, and rolled a d20 (2 points). I had the unfortunate luck of rolling a 16, which meant 16 minutes of deep throating practice for me to start my morning.

This is all that I have completed for today, though I plan to do more tonight and tomorrow morning, with another report to follow sometime tomorrow, as is required as a female slave to Flying_tenor. As of this posting, and if my tasks and report meet master Flying-tenor’s liking, I have 11 points towards my 100 point total, meaning I have to earn 89 more points over the course of the next 6 days in order to be freed from the Female Slave Market.

My Toys

PM Dares

Torture my pussy
daintyryana116 is offline   Reply With Quote