View Single Post
Old 08-24-2020, 08:31 PM   #27
Kisune Karnon
GetDare Ninja

1. Million Dollars But... once a day, your cock will get really hard for a hour. It will be really visible to everyone who looks in the reason. You also can't perform any sexual activities during that time. Yes and take the Million.

2. Million Dollars But... every time you pass a person of the opposite sex that you're relatively attracted to, you have a vibrator that appears in your butt and vibrates for a good 10mins before stopping. Yes and take the Million

3. Million Dollars But... every time you go in a change room or locker room, you have to piss on the floor and lay there for 5mins. Yes and take the Million

4. Million Dollars But... every time you see a white van, you get kidnapped and taken to secluded location that's in a 100km radius from your home. You then get raped and then released nude. No

5. Million Dollars But... every time you masturbate/ have sex, you orgasm in just one minute. Yes and take the Million

6. Million Dollars Butt... every night, you have to lick a female's ass to orgasm before you can sleep. Get it, it's literally million dollars BUTT. Yes and take the Million

Male/Married/Straight/Switch/32/190 lbs

Likes and Limits
Toys (So Far)
PM Dares
Utilizing Keywords Version 3
Kik: Kisune22

My goal is to give good dares and receive them because that is how I enjoy the game.
I will send reports when I choose to or if I am asked.
If you give me a repeated dare or a "do your own dare,"
I will be very disappointed because I like to be surprised and challenged.

Kisune Karnon is online now   Reply With Quote