View Single Post
Old 02-02-2020, 08:23 AM   #25
wingman78
Longtime User

Quote:
1. Million Dollars But... once a day, your cock will get really hard for a hour. It will be really visible to everyone who looks in the reason. You also can't perform any sexual activities during that time.
Sure, no problem with that!

Quote:
2. Million Dollars But... every time you pass a person of the opposite sex that you're relatively attracted to, you have a vibrator that appears in your butt and vibrates for a good 10mins before stopping.
That sound pretty good even without getting a million dollars

Quote:
3. Million Dollars But... every time you go in a change room or locker room, you have to piss on the floor and lay there for 5mins.
For a million dollars I'd be happy to avoid locker rooms.

Quote:
4. Million Dollars But... every time you see a white van, you get kidnapped and taken to secluded location that's in a 100km radius from your home. You then get raped and then released nude.
No way! Way too many white vans around here.

Quote:
5. Million Dollars But... every time you masturbate/ have sex, you orgasm in just one minute.
Another big nope. I love edging way too much.

Quote:
6. Million Dollars Butt... every night, you have to lick a female's ass to orgasm before you can sleep. Get it, it's literally million dollars BUTT.
I wouldn't get any sleep, I've never met anyone that could cum just by licking their ass. But if they're not required to cum I'd happily do that.