View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 06:40 PM   #7
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

Hey hey! Thanks for your questions and interest. So, here I go!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
What do you enjoy doing most in the world?
I'm going to take the risk of sounding like an old woman here (even though I am only 32) and say that what I love doing most in the world is crochet. *sheepish grin* What can I say?

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkblue View Post
1. What was the best dare you have got here?
2. Why did you come here 6 years ago?
3. When did you have your first sexual experience?
I think three questions are enough fir this time.
1. The best dare I received here is one of the first I asked for. It was awesome because it was a collaborative dare and it really pushed me. You can find the actual dare here. Though regrettably, I am rather certain that I wouldn't be able to pull something like this off again.

2. This one is a bit more complex. I discovered the term BDSM about, well...6 years ago. The amalgam of letters intrigued me and I was shocked when I read about what it was. Something along the lines of: "wow, I'm not the only one who gets ridiculously aroused at the thought of being spanked/tied up...dominated." For the first weeks, I imagined whole new scenarios in my head. Then I started playing some out. Eventually I decided I needed to punish myself and typed in some choice keywords on Google. Bam, I found this jewel of a site.

3. Ah the fist sexual relation. A mess of nervousness, excitement, arousal and no orgasm. But that is besides the point. I was 22, my boyfriend was 21. It was a first experience for both of us.

Thanks for reading/asking questions. Keep 'em coming!

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to shynessincarnate for this post: