View Single Post
Old 07-08-2017, 12:16 PM   #4
shynessincarnate
Distinguished Member

First of all, thank you for your questions and for breaking the ice. As for my answers...

Quote:
Originally Posted by corsa198 View Post
Have you ever wet yourself as an adult?
If so, when was the last time?
If so, what were you wearing?
If not, would you ever do it for a dare?
Do you ever wait so long for the toilet you think you won't make it?
If you were in a toilet queue and just could not hold on any longer, would you rather pee yourself fully clothed or pull your clothes up/down and expose yourself to pee?
Have you ever worn an outfit that was difficult to take off when you needed to pee?
I wet myself a few months ago, actually, it was both the funniest and most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to me so far. I was wearing a pair of running tights, a pair of cotton panties and a dress. I was crouched down on one knee and laughing really hard at something that had just happened and I just peed my pants. I got up and casually told the person I was laughing with that I had to go get changed because I had peed myself. Of course, that resulted in even more laughter.

It happens to me numerous times that I wonder if I'm going to make it to the washroom. I usually go in the morning and forget to go all day after. By the time I realize I need to go, I'm almost running to the toilet.

Hum, a "would you rather" situation. Though none of the situations are enticing (I would actually probably leave the queue IRL, I think that I would prefer peeing myself without removing any clothing.

Nope! I've never worn anything that was super difficult to remove when I needed to pee.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SafetyBiscuit View Post
What type of socks do you wear

Do you like wearing mismatched socks or matching

What type of shoes do you like to wear

Do you prefer going barefoot or wearing socks

Do your feet smell
My favourite socks (almost all of my socks, actually) are bamboo cotton and have fun patterns on them. I prefer longish socks that go up to the base of my calves.

I used to wear only mismatched socks because I was too lazy to find the pairs when I was folding them. I honestly loved it. However, I've taken to matching my socks rather recently. I'm not sure why, exactly.

I definitely prefer going barefoot whenever I can!

My feet used to smell. They don't anymore. And I am definitely happy about that!

Likes and stuff

My stories: Kristy's New School (completed), The Dungeon of Dark Desires (in progress)

By the way, did you know that you can now Ask Me (Almost) Anything?

Please read carefully before sending me a PM: I don't do pics or vids, I don't have kik, I am not looking for a Dom or sub, I don't want to play TorD and I don't wish to give you a punishment. If you ask any of these, I promise that I won't answer nicely.
shynessincarnate is offline   Reply With Quote