View Single Post
Old 09-30-2022, 09:40 PM   #7
Scotiboi

Default Definitely locked out, definitely naked but no accident

We were staying away for a boozy weekend, me and two friends.
We got back to our hotel about 3 am and hit the mini bar for a last drink.

My friend wanted a bottle of water as well but we had drunk the ones provided I said I’d go to the vending machine downstairs and get one. My other friend said he would come to but we should go in just our underwear!

We were drunk and this seemed like a fun thing to do.
So off we went with a room key.
We got to the lift and as we waited he suggested we left our underwear and went down naked. Again I was pissed and thought why not.
The vending machine was on the ground floor but no where near the reception or entrance I thought we’d be fine.
Anyway. I dropped my pants and the lift arrived. I got in but my friend didn’t. He leant in pushed the button and the doors closed.
My pants were on the floor outside the lift.
I actually remember thinking that it was funny, so I continued down. Stark naked. Just a £1 coin to buy the water.
I managed (I think) to get the water and back up to the room without being seen.
But and here’s the fun bit. My mates had been flirting all night, when I got back he’d scribbled on the do not disturb sign to give them 30 mins.
This made me quite mad.
I wasn’t sleeping in the same room as they were shagging in.
I thought how dare he do this.
Remember I was very drunk.
I decided, without really thinking to go down to reception and see if I could book another room.
It genuinely wasn’t until I approached the rather bemused night Porter that I remembered I was naked.
He had obviously seen it all before. I just ignored my nudity altogether. He couldn’t give me another room but he did give me another key to my room.
I went and let myself in.
Luckily for me they’d fallen asleep.
Bastards!

40 / M / Gay / Small Cock
Scotiboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Scotiboi for this post: