View Single Post
Old 08-24-2022, 04:57 PM   #1
Gothswitch

Default Have you ever *really* been locked out of a hotel room?

Of the hundreds of times I've done the hotel hallway/elevator dare, the riskiest/worst was when I genuinely walked naked out of my hotel room door, instead of into the bathroom, and needless to say the door shut. Awesome.

It was about 1am, I was not horny, this was not planned, it was a genuine mistake (I stay away in hotels a lot). I was horrified. Steeling myself, I used the hallway house phone to see if I could get someone to come up. No answer.

So, I had to take the elevator down to reception, where to my further horror, I realised that the elevator would need a card-key to operate it from the ground floor, as a security measure, so if it opened onto a packed lobby, I'd never be able to just frantically press the buttons to escape back up to the 5th/6th floor or wherever I was, and not that it would help, as I couldn't get into the f-ing room anyway!

The doors opened...and here were just a couple of people still drinking in the reception bar, but there were a lot of barriers and panels that separated the route in from the outside to the elevators from those who were enjoying a drink, which that meant they couldn't see me (well not the lower half of me anyway).

But I had to leave the elevator to be able to call discreetly to the guy on reception to come over and give me a new key.

Amazingly, he didn't bat an eyelid, gave me a key and I scurried back to my room. I don't think the drinkers saw me (I'm sure they'd have made some sort of noise), but unless he just turned tail and went back to his bar, he must have seen my white ass hurrying back to that lobby elevator.

Again, this was not planned, wasn't a dare, wasn't anything. It really was the old movie-trope of locking yourself out of your hotel room naked.

The only saving grace was that, given my long history of the hotel hallway dare, I was probably a lot better prepared for this than your average Joe...but it was still not an experience I relished.

Anyone else had this horrifying experience?

Likes: bets/forfeits, games, forced nudity, CBT, nipple torture, spanking, clothes pins, zippers
Punishments: nettles, icy-hot, cum-eating, semi-public, hidden public, hot wax
Limits: anal, scat/piss, face, video, social suicide, >1 hour, CD, denial, edging, lines, corner time, bodywriting

Dare List (Ladies Only Please!)
Full Kinklist
Gothswitch is offline   Reply With Quote