Thread: Fiction: Lockdown Slut
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 04:36 PM   #9
Kenzee

Default Lockdown Slut - Chapter Five Point Five

Rebecca woke up with a start. She was back in the crib, the sides were raised, and the top was no doubt locked down. Her hands began to explore her chest, finding that her breasts were, in fact, missing. Did I really trade them away for an orgasm? Rebecca wondered. It’s that woman’s fault! If it wasn’t for her, none of this would have happened. But… The orgasm was … amazing to put it lightly. If that’s a regular occurrence, I think I can put up with being flat.

Rebecca moved to sit up, but felt something around her warm and wet around her pelvis. She threw back the fluffy pink comforter, and underneath she found that she was stark naked, except for an almost neon pink, plastic mass between her legs. It took her a second, but then she saw the telltale tabs, and it all clicked. That woman put me in a diaper! What the actual fuck is this! Rebecca’s mind reeled. Almost as if on queue, the woman appeared out of the corner of her eye.

“I see that someone is awake from their nap,” Mommy said. “It was so cute watching you pass out from having your little nipnips tweaked. My, you’re such a slut. I’m quite a lucky Mommy, I should say. Now, you probably have a thousand-and-one questions, and I don’t have the time, or the patience to answer all of them, so let’s keep this brief.”

“Yes, Ma’am,” Rebecca said. She pulled herself to a kneeling position, her hands on the bars to help balance herself. It was an experience, to say the least. Rebecca was missing the weight on her chest from her substantially sized bosom. Her back, however, was overjoyed, as it felt better than it had in years, a literal weight removed from its shoulders.

“Let’s start with the obvious. You’re trapped in your nursery for as long as I deem fit. Don’t think too hard about it, but just know that you are here because I demand it,” Mommy said. Her voice had changed. The tone was more serious, as if the woman was engaging the intellectual part of Rebecca rather than continuing to baby her.

“Your breasts are gone. They will not naturally regrow. You did in fact trade them away for an orgasm, which, given the smile you had on your face when you woke up, I’d hazard a guess to say it was worth it. If you take a look above your changing table for a moment, I believe you will find the other end of the deal.”

Rebecca turned her head to the padded dresser change table. Above it, on the wall was a cute pink training bra on a hanger. Below it, written in a flowing script of thin black letters was the condition Rebecca figured she would have to meet to obtain it. Rebecca read it as follows:

‘Ten full diaper changes. Little girls don’t ask for changes. Mommy knows best.’

“I think I am being more than fair on that point. That’s an easy one, baby girl. Even if you don’t think so currently. Which brings me to the elephant in the room. I’ve put you in diapers. I know someone is a budding bedwetter,” Mommy said. Rebecca’s face went red once more. How does she know that? Rebecca wondered.

“I do not want to keep changing the sheets every time I put you down to bed. In addition, you will be wearing them fulltime. I can’t trust you to make it to the potty on your own, after all. You’ll have to earn back that privilege later. Oh! Maybe I’ll make you chose between your big girl breasts and your potty training. That’ll be fun,” Mommy wondered out loud. She took a moment to refocus. “But that’s for later. Any questions thus far?”

Rebecca’s mouth had been hanging open from the start. She finally realized it, and clamped it shut. Hmm, what to ask? Rebecca wondered. I guess there is really only one burning question that I need answered.

“Why are you doing this to me?” Rebecca asked. There we go, that’s the one. I’m glad I didn’t ask for an orgasm, or for something just as stupid or embarrassing.

“Because I can,” Mommy responded. “You were unfortunately in the wrong place, at the wrong time, dear. But do try to enjoy it. That’ll make things a lot easier. Oh, before I forget.” Mommy pulled out a phone from her back pocket. It took Rebecca a second, but she realized that it was her phone. Before she could ask any questions, she heard the shutter sound click, and click again as she scrambled to cover herself. She put her hands across her bare chest, but that was pointless, especially when her diaper was so prominently on display. She dove under the comforter and poked her head back out.

“Hahaha. If you behave, these photos will stay right here on your phone. If you don’t… Well I don’t think many people would appreciate them appearing on your social media pages,” Mommy said. “Although, there are some people who would pay a literal fortune for them, so you know, do your best, dear.”

Rebecca couldn’t believe anything that she was hearing. It’s one thing to be held captive by a weird sexual witch-fiend-thing. But, to add blackmail on top of it all. That seems pointless. Isn’t the general idea of holding a sex slave captive that no one knows where they? Rebecca wondered. Obviously, this woman doesn’t care one iota about that.

“Now, I have some work for you to do,” Mommy said. “You need to unpack the box that you so lovingly brought down last night. It has all your supplies, and a couple of things to spruce up the place. I want you to take the time to put all of those things away. Make sure you do a good job with it, I’ll be watching,” Mommy said.

“But…” Rebecca began. She blinked, and Mommy was gone. She frantically looked about the room, but she had truly disappeared into thin air. There was a click above Rebecca’s head, and the top slowly opened pneumatically, and the front rail slid down.

Send me a PM with the subject line "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and I will obey its contents. If you put "MUST DO" in the message, I will forget I read it.

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Chastity, JOI, Edging, SPH, Diapers, Control, Bathroom Control, Writing Assignments, Humiliation, Embarrassment.

Dislikes: CBT, Line Writing, Corner Time, Spanks.

Limits: Public, Hidden Public, Family, Scat, Face, Permanent.
Kenzee is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Kenzee for this post: