Thread: Fiction: Lockdown Slut
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2020, 04:36 PM   #8
Kenzee

Default Lockdown Slut - Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Rebecca stood there, her mind drawing a complete blank as she tried to process everything. Her barely habitable basement had been replaced with a finished room. The room had hot pink painted walls, and the furnishings were varying tones of pastel pink to match. Against one of the walls there was a huge crib, that was certainly large enough to fit an adult or two inside. The crib was complete with a set of sliding rails, which were currently down, and what looked to be a solid locking top piece. I don’t think that I could get over those rails without a lot of effort, Rebecca thought. Even if I stood on the mattress, I still wouldn’t come close. And then there’s the locking top to boot.

The next piece of bizarre furniture to catch her eye was a long flat-topped dresser that came to just about Rebecca’s naval in height. There were several drawers, both large and small, and a small set of stairs. What are those stairs for? Rebecca wondered. Without really giving it much thought, she stepped towards the dresser to get a better look. Hmm, that’s an odd finish, Rebecca thought as she looked at the top of the dresser. She put her hand on it, and felt the surface give slightly. It’s padding! Who puts padding on top of a dresser? And a set of stairs… Oh fuck! It’s a changing table!

Rebecca took a step back and finally saw the room for what it was. A very well-furnished nursery. One that was sized perfectly for an adult. She turned around to leave the room, figuring it would be best to stay away from the sudden addition to her house, only to find another hot pink wall blocking her path. The stairs and the rest of her sparse basement were gone. She found herself to be trapped once again.

Her legs gave out, and she crumpled onto the floor. Her body was now beyond exhausted. After all the events she had already been through today, this was the final straw. She laid there in a crumpled heap trying to piece together what exactly was happening to her. Nothing makes sense anymore, Rebecca thought. This thought was repeated over and over as her mind struggled to piece itself back together. Eventually time won out, and she composed herself once more. She needed help, and she needed it now.

Rebecca pulled out her phone and turned it on. Moments passed as Rebecca stared into the ever-turning loading screen wheel, waiting for her phone to finish rebooting. She frantically punched her pin into the lock screen, and her phone unlocked with a satisfying click. She immediately pulled up the phone function, and dialed her local emergency number.

“Come on. Come on, come on, come on!” Rebecca said. Then the no connection tone played.

“No service available at this time,” a pleasant sounding robotic female voice said over the phone. “Please try again later.”

“Fuck!” Rebecca threw her phone across the room, watching it ricochet off the wall. She was stuck. And there was no way to get help. The earliest she could possibly receive any help would be tomorrow around noon. That would have been long enough for her parents to have heard her message, tried to call her, and then realize that they needed to make the drive out to check on her and make sure that she was alright.

I’m just so tired, Rebecca thought. I need to get some sleep. Maybe then I’ll be able to figure out how to get out. Rebecca tried laying on the ground, and while she found it to be quite comfortable, she still needed something to support her head. A blanket or two would be nice. She got up and looked around. The adult-sized crib was open, and the mattress was made up with a complete set of sheets and pillows. She leaned the side to get the pillows, using her hand to support herself, and found the mattress to be quite soft. How long has it been since I’ve slept on a soft mattress? Rebecca wondered. Her BDSM pleasure palace sized bed upstairs had a very firm mattress. No doubt that it was a feature to support the athletics that were performed on it. But Rebecca preferred a mattress she could sink into. One that curved around her and held her gently. It wouldn’t hurt to sleep here tonight, Rebecca reasoned. If the space was available, she might as well use it. She hoisted herself into the crib, and maneuvered the pastel pink blankets on top of her. It might be a completely different room, but it is still just as cold as the basement.

She laid her head onto the pillow and fell asleep almost instantly, her exhaustion finally winning out over her panicked thoughts.

Just like every awakening Rebecca had within the last couple of days, this one was just as rude and abrupt, ruining her well rested night of sleep. Not again! Rebecca thought. She shimmed up towards where her pillows were and withdrew the covers. There on the linen fitted sheet of the mattress was a huge yellow puddle. I pissed myself again! Why the fuck is this happening to me? How am I expected to clean this up being trapped in this room? The whole room is going to smell like piss, and I'm trapped in it. Fuck me.

Rebecca turned to get out of the crib, but the sliding rail, which she remembered being down, was now up. She looked up, and the locking top of the crib was down, sealing her into her pissed in crib. Of fucking course! How could I have been so stupid to have fallen for such an obvious trap, Rebecca thought. This isn't fair, I was overwhelmed and exhausted last night.

Rebecca grabbed the rail and shook it, but it did not give. She tried every conceivable angle to gain leverage on her infantile prison, but it did not give. It was well-made and purpose built for an adult in mind. The locking top was in fact locked. Rebecca tried to find out how it was locked, feeling around trying to find a physical locking mechanism, but there was none to be found. From her perspective, the entire top was seamless, which struck her as being very odd. Since when have people been building cribs with smart electronic locks in them? Rebecca wondered. I am a pathetic slut, was a stray thought that rolled around in the back of Rebecca's mind. Each time she focused on it; a twinge of pleasure shot through her sex. Her defenses had weakened significantly, and her hand willingly made its way down the front of her pissy sweatpants and panties, stopping at her clit to begin rubbing in small gentle circles.

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Naughty babies shouldn't have their hands down their pants,"

Rebecca jumped. Her hand shot out of her pants as she tried to discern where this new voice was coming from. She scanned the room, only to find a young woman standing at the foot of her crib, with her hands on her hips. The woman was younger than Rebecca by several years. If she had to place her age, she would maybe say the woman was twenty, if not younger than that.

"I ... Uhh ... What? Who are you?" Rebecca asked. She tried to regain her composure, but there was just something about being caught by this younger woman. Something that was stirring up new feelings down below. This woman seems to be familiar; I just can't place her. Rebecca thought.

"You know who I am, Baby Becca. You set me free from the cursed amulet. I suppose I should thank you," the young woman said with a smile across her face. "Why don't you go ahead and strip out of your pissy clothes." Rebecca felt a cold shiver run down her spine.

"Why should I do that! I'm a grown woman. I want to be let go. You can't keep me in here," Rebecca said.

"Oh? Why don't you take a look at yourself before you start saying things like that," the young woman said.

Rebecca looked down at herself, and found that her hands were moving of their own accord. They had already pulled down her sweatpants, wadding them around her ankles, and her thumbs were hooked into her panties. Rebecca tried to resist, but it was futile. Her hands pulled her panties down to join her sweatpants without even a hint of resistance. Her feet kicked, and she was free from her soggy clothes.

"That's a good girl!" the young lady said. A shot of pleasure shot through Rebecca's sex at hearing those words. The lady reached out with her hand to pat Rebecca on the head but Rebecca swatted it away with all the strength she could muster.

"Don't touch me!" Rebecca said.

"Oh, is my baby too grown up for Mommy to touch her? I'm not impressed, Baby Girl. I think it's high time we punish you," the woman said.

"You can't do that!" Rebecca said. But it was too late. Before she could realize what was happening, the woman had already slid the front rails of the crib down and grabbed Rebecca, pulling her out by the wrist. She didn't get her feet under herself right away, so she dropped towards the ground while being held by this mysterious woman. The woman gave no sign of labored effort as she continued to pull her along. Rebecca's feet eventually found their footing, and she did her best to follow along, trying to avoid the straining pain in her wrist. Whoever this woman is, she sure is strong, Rebecca thought.

Rebecca was hauled over to a tall stool that was set up perfectly in the center of the room. I swear that chair wasn’t there before, Rebecca thought. And she was right, it wasn’t. Neither was the room she was trapped in for that matter. But here she was, regardless of what seemed to be fact or fiction.

The woman who called herself ‘Mommy’ sat down on the stool. Her feet resting flat on the ground. The woman was quite tall compared to Rebecca. If I sat on that, my feet wouldn’t even touch the ground, Rebecca thought to herself. Mommy still held her wrist firm, and pulled her over her lap with practised ease. She gathered Rebecca’s other wrist, and pinned both wrists to Rebecca’s back. Rebecca’s limbs were suspended in the air, her body held in place over her new Mommy’s knees.

“I hope you will learn your lesson, little one. If you don’t, I will make sure that your life becomes a living hell. We can either do things the easy way, or the hard way, it doesn’t matter to me,” Mommy said.

Rebecca opened her mouth to respond, but all that came out of it was a startled yelp as her backside was spanked.

“Ah ah ah,” Mommy taunted, “No words from you, unless you want to practise your counting.” The woman began her assault in earnest, taking turns spanking each of Rebecca’s butt cheeks, alternating back and forth at random. The spanks started off light, which Rebecca thought were quite heavy handed, until she figured out that Mommy was just warming up, as the spanks continued to increase in power. Her feet began to kick as each spank was too much for her to handle.

“Don’t do that little one. Keep still when you’re taking your punishment. If you keep squirming, we can simply start over from the beginning again. I’m sure you wouldn’t like that,” the woman said.

“No, please anything bu—” Smack. Rebecca’s backside burned like it had never burned before. Mommy had suddenly spanked her really hard, at least twice as hard as the previous one. It shut her up, as both sets of cheeks turned red.

“Naughty girl. I told you no speaking,” Mommy said. “I don’t want to hear anything more from you unless I ask you a question. Or, we can simply restart if you’re going to be so disrespectful.”

Rebecca shook her head side to side.

“Good girl. Now we can continue,” Mommy said. Using her spanking hand, Mommy pulled down Rebecca’s wet sweatpants and panties, leaving them wadded around Rebecca’s ankles. No! I can’t be naked in front of this strange woman. It’s… It’s just so embarrassing. And she’s stopped her spanking, she must be enjoying the view, and inspecting my shameful accident, Rebecca thought. Her cheeks now had another reason to glow red.

The cease-fire did not last long. Mommy continued her punishment campaign, and Rebecca did her best to bear through it. But it was not meant to be. A single hot tear began to roll down her cheek, a foreign feeling on her flushed cheeks. The woman stopped, and wiped the tear from Rebecca’s face.

“Aww, it looks like someone has almost had enough. Isn’t that right?” the woman asked.

Did she just ask me a question? Rebecca wondered. The woman had put her assault on hold. Okay, I’ll take my chances then.

“Yes. Please stop,” Rebecca said. Long gone was the confident, self-assured voice of the office manager that Rebecca used to be. Now her words were riddled with fear and uncertainty. She couldn’t believe that a simple spanking had brought her down to this level.

“Mmm, I don’t think I will. Is that how you address your Mommy, slut?” the woman said as she renewed her crusade on Rebecca’s bum. The first tear had taken a while to come out, but each one that followed took only a matter of seconds to well up in the corners of her eyes before streaking down her cheek. I just can’t take anymore, was the one clear thought in Rebecca’s mind, as each hit broke up any other rational thought that had begun to form.

“Please Mommy, I’ve learned my lesson. I’ll be a good girl from now on,” Rebecca said. The words that had sprung out of her mouth surprised her. She didn’t put a conscious thought into it. They just rolled off her tongue, as if her body knew something she didn’t.

“There we go, that’s much better, don’t you think?” Mommy asked. Mommy began gently rubbing Rebecca’s sore exposed backside, slowly working out the pain.

“Yes, Mommy,” Rebecca said, this time of her own volition. I can’t believe I’m calling this woman ‘Mommy’ now. But if it gets the spanking to stop… I might as well submit myself to this demand.

“Good girl,” Mommy said. There were those words again. A tingle of conditioned pleasure appeared in her pussy, stoked on by Mommy’s messaging hands. “Oh? What’s this?” Mommy’s hand trailed down from Rebecca’s bum, and slipped between her legs, violating her pressed together thighs.

“Someone is wet!” Mommy said. “And this time, it’s not pee. Who knew that Mommy had such a masochistic slut on her hands?”

Rebecca didn’t dignify this question with a response. I’m not a masochist! She thought. How could I have possibly enjoyed that beating I just took? But the evidence was right there for her to experience. She rubbed her thighs together. She was wet from her crotch down to her mid-thighs. I’ve never been that excited before. I didn’t think that was possible from me.

“Mmm, we will have to deal with that. But later. No touching, little one. Don’t even think about it. I will know if you’ve been naughty,” Mommy said in a sing-songy voice. “Now let’s get you ready for the day, since you’re nice and warmed up.”

Mommy released Rebecca’s wrists. Her arms immediately attempted to return to their natural positions, but her muscles were strained. She rubbed her wrists, trying to work out their soreness. Mommy guided her off her lap, and stood her up. Taking her by the shoulder, she was guided over to a floor-to-ceiling mirror that had suddenly appeared. Rebecca looked back, and the chair was gone. It was nowhere to be found.

“Don’t you worry about that. That’s Mommy’s job. Now stand here,” Mommy said as she roughly pushed Rebecca into the center of the mirror. “Spread your legs, and put your arms out, and let Mommy check and make sure you’re not hurt anywhere.” Rebecca not wanting to incur anymore of this woman’s wrath followed the instructions willingly.

True to her word, Mommy inspected every square inch of Rebecca’s body. After the second or third poke and prod from the woman’s finger, Rebecca was covered in gooseflesh. The gentle, methodical inspection continued on with Mommy occasionally making sounds of displeasure as she found skin discolorations, old scars, and other such abnormalities. The woman traced over the crude-looking smiley face that was embedded on her pubic mound, carefully tracing over each line, as if it were made of gold. Mommy pulled her hands away. Rebecca saw the woman was overall pleased with what she had seen, as her face held a wide smile in the mirror. Then from behind Rebecca, the woman scooped up her two breasts, and lifted them up so that they rested in the palms of her hands.

“I think it’s high time we give you a goal to work for, little girl. I don’t think these belong on a little girl, do you? Mommy said. She alternated, lifting one breast up and letting it fall back down in her palm.

What is she talking about? Rebecca wondered. She can’t be thinking of getting rid of them. Can she?

Rebecca didn’t have to wonder for much longer as she felt a tingling sensation in her chest. Her eyes went wide as she looked in the mirror. The weird sensation she was feeling began to make sense. Right before her eyes, her breasts were shrinking, slowly dropping in cup sizes. Rebecca was averaged sized to say the least. There wasn’t much she could afford to lose before losing a big part of her womanly figure. No! Rebecca thought. This can’t be happening to me! How am I ever going to live like this? I … I just can’t imagine seeing my acquaintances, and having to explain that my bust size was diminished by a witch.

“Haha. The look of panic in your eyes is just too delicious, little girl. Look at your chest. I bet the last time you had boobs this large was before you had your learner’s permit,” Mommy said. “But we are not done yet. You don’t deserve even boobs of this size, yet. You’ll have to prove to Mommy that you really are a good girl.”

Rebecca barely processed the words that the woman was saying, even though she was speaking almost directly into her ear. The reality of having her boobs shrunken was too overwhelming. She had no choice but to witness the end of her bust, which continued to recede into her chest. She noticed that her nipples were now very much erect. She could literally feel the air moving around the room on them. Every time she exhaled through her nose; she felt the breeze it generated. To say that they were sensitive, would have been an understatement. She blushed at the thought of tweaking her little nipples while trying to fall asleep in her crib later.

“I see someone has realized that I’m not just shrinking your boobs,” Mommy said. She pinched both nipples, gently rolling the hypersensitive flesh between her fingers. “You see, it’s a lot easier to keep all of the nerve endings your breasts used to have. I’ve just relocated them for both of our pleasure. It’s just simpler that way. Besides…” The woman tweaked a nipple, causing Rebecca to involuntarily let out a moan. “There’s my slut. Say it.”

“I’m a pathetic slut,” Rebecca said. Her mind reeled at this admission. I’m not sure anymore if I’m voluntarily saying these things, or if it’s just being conditioned into me, Rebecca thought. But … It doesn’t matter. If it feels this good, I’d be anyone’s pathetic slut if they make me feel this way.

“There’s a good girl,” Mommy said, and rewarded her by tweaking the neglected side to match. “Now, beg me to take away your boobs, slut. You’re almost completely flat at this point. It would be generous to even call these an A cup.” The woman bounced the small mounds of flesh, which had now lost almost all of their jiggling properties. “Maybe an AA cup if we are lucky on a good day in May.”

Mommy teased and flicked away at Rebecca’s rock-hard nipples. She involuntarily moaned with each twist. The pleasure was overwhelming. Hearing the sounds of her moans and sexual play was music to her ears. She felt the raw lust building in her body, her sex not wanting to be left out of the fun. But she was building quickly towards the edge. But, as she approached, she found she couldn’t climb it. It’s as if my pleasure is being capped. Unable to go any higher. It doesn’t make sense, but… I will not cum without permission. Fuck! That was one of the conditioning statements, Rebecca remembered.

Rebecca opened her eyes and saw Mommy moving around her now. She bent forwards, moving her head closer to her shrunken bust. All it took was a light touch of her tongue, and Rebecca nearly collapsed in pleasure.

I have to do something, Rebecca thought when she recovered. I can’t keep this up. I’ll go mad if I let this go on any further. But at the cost of my boobs… Well they’re already almost gone, anyways. Besides, Mommy did say that I could earn them back. It could be fun.

“Please, Mommy. Please take away my boobies. Only good girls deserve to have them,” Rebecca said. She had no idea where the extra flourish at the end came from, but it seemed to do the trick.

“You may cum, my little one,” Mommy said as she latched onto one of the nipples with her mouth. The pleasure exploded throughout Rebecca’s body as she catapulted straight over the edge, her body spasming as wave-after-wave of orgasm washed over her. Mommy had to support her, to keep her standing as her legs had long since given out.

Between the waves of orgasmic pleasure, Rebecca was able to open her eyes, bringing them back from the back of her skull. In the mirror she saw Mommy unlatch from her completely deflated tit, now marked only by an erect half-inch nipple. But that was all she saw. Mommy switched sides, and as soon as her mouth made contact with Rebecca’s remaining breast, she felt her body go completely limp, and she passed out. The pleasure was beyond overwhelming.

Send me a PM with the subject line "THIS IS YOUR NEW HYPNOFILE" and I will obey its contents. If you put "MUST DO" in the message, I will forget I read it.

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Chastity, JOI, Edging, SPH, Diapers, Control, Bathroom Control, Writing Assignments, Humiliation, Embarrassment.

Dislikes: CBT, Line Writing, Corner Time, Spanks.

Limits: Public, Hidden Public, Family, Scat, Face, Permanent.
Kenzee is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 5 users say Thank You to Kenzee for this post: