View Single Post
Old 06-29-2016, 06:21 AM   #23
Sam91

Spanking Time!

What object to use for your spanking:
6. Wooden Spoon.

You will be naked for your spanking. This will be your position:
5. On all fours on your floor.

They all have to be as hard as you can hit. It's a punishment so we want your arse nice and red.~
3. 100 (poor me)

During the spanking you MUST say thank you after each hit. Count out loud as you spank yourself.

After the spanking you will:
3. Get dressed, stand in a corner with your pants and underwear down for 5 minutes.

Wedgie:
3. Frozen
If you rolled a 3 - Get a pare of tight underwear, get it wet with water, then place it in the freezer for at least 10 minutes. Take it out and give yourself a painful wedgie. Leave this until you send a 20 worded text to someone. No more, no less. If you don't have a cell phone, then melt an ice cube on your nipples.

Humiliation
6. Strip down to nothing and crawl through your house naked. Stop in the kitchen and make yourself a peanut butter sandwich. Bring it with you to your room and do as you wish!

Degrading
6. Wait until you have to pee really bad, then assume your position over the toilet, with your garmets and pants still on, then go in your pants. Make sure to get nice and wet, then stay this way for 15 minutes.
DID NOT DO THIS ONE

If you failed to complete any of the above, you must do 2 of the following: ( Roll your dice twice! )
3. Stick something up your arsehole, screw yourself with it 50 times.Small Dildo 50 times in and out.
4. Spank your genitals 10 times as HARD as you can, shouting "I'm a dirty whore" after each spank. Ouch my poor balls

PM-dares and Rules
I will edge 5 times for every PM
Sam91 is offline   Reply With Quote